Progress and surprise

-2 Months Later-

We see a man, in a thick set of armor, holding a big basket, and standing in front of a door that says, 'Danger: Do Not Enter', and that alone made the man in armor shake in fear.

"Remember, be quick and silent, do not let her catch you."

There was a security lady by the door that told the armored man this, all he replied was a fearful gulp while watching the lady unlock the many locks on the door before opening it.

"Now go before she wakes!"

She whispered a yell at the man, and after a few moments of regretting his life choices, he shakingly entered the room and kept going until his figure was last to the darkness and his footsteps became silent, the door lady looked into the room and worriedly chew on her thumbnail, and quietly pray that the brave man makes it out safe.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Praying wasn't enough, because after the sound of a man screaming, metal tearing, and harsh/painful noises, the man was thrown out of the room and slammed against the wall, making it crack, and he looked completely messed up, both his body and armor, the lady gasps and was about check to see if he was ok, but stopped when she heard a growl, she quickly looked back to see a familiar scary blonde with bright scary red eyes.

"A-Ah! U-Um, Good Morning! I-I hope you enjoy y-your breakfasts, t-the chef made sure to m-make it extra y-yummy for you al-"

She tried to make small talk while slowly backing away from the door, unfortunately, the distraction didn't work and the monster blonde immediately charged after the security lady, to which she yelped in fear and quickly ran and slammed the door shut, making the violent person crash into and started banging onto the door, which made the guard struggle to lock it up before falling and trying to catch her breath from how scared she was*

'A-At least no one came back w-with anything missing... Yaaaay~...'

Meanwhile, back inside, we see Grimm Yang still punching and slamming against the door, trying her very best to break it open, though before she could hurt herself more from doing this, a hand grabbed onto her arm, which made her pause and glance to see who was stopping her*

"Come on sis, your food gonna get cold..."

Said the Blinded Ruby who was tugging and trying to make her sister fallow, the blonde let out a sigh and let her pull her away, the young teen carefully and slowly led the older one to the others, who were sitting on the carpet*

"C-Come on B-Blake, you n-need to eat, please."

A very cold Weiss was trying to feed a certain faunus some big bowl of noodles*

"I Want Fish!"

A pouty Dragon Cat Blake crosses her arms and faces away from the food, clearly refusing to eat what was given to her.

Blake... We've t-talked about this, sea f-food is not good t-to have while e-expecting..."

The white-haired girl in the thick jacket frowns at how her black-haired friend is acting.

"I Want Fish! Not Nasty Noodles! Fish, Fish, Fish, FISH!!!"

Before the faunus can throw a fit, Yang slams her foot on the ground, making everyone flinch, and a little scared since they knew that they made her upset, the blonde then lets go of her sis and walks up and sits next to Kitty Cat Dragon, then Human Grimm grabbed the bowl of noodles, gets a fork full of it and try to give some to black hair girl, who tried to look away, but the blonde force her to look back and holds the fork closer, while also giving her an angry look, Blake pouts and took a bite, this made Yang pats her cheeks and kissed her forehead as a sign of 'Good Job', which made the Faunus blush, and then the two continues to eat, with the blonde feeding both herself and the kitten, Weiss just sighs from this.

"I-I swear, B-Blake is getting m-more spoiled by the minute..."

The Dust Schnee shook her head and started to eat her dust crystals.

"Don't let it bother you that much Weiss..."

The Wilted Rose sits next to the white hair and tries to relax a bit.

"We all got problems with ourselves... whether we like it or not..."

After Ruby got comfortable, she quickly reached out and tried to find her food.

"L-Let me, Ruby."

The very cold white-haired girl helps the Blinded Silver Eyes by grabbing her bowl of noodles and feeding her.

"Hehe, twank u~"

The young teen giggles and lets out her rare smile, which makes the thick jacket-wearing girl smile back.

"N-No problem~"

Weiss then starts to feed Ruby with one hand, while also using her free hand to hold onto her, no doubt the two are very close to one another, though before the four can continue eating their breakfasts, they stop when they hear James Ironwood in the speak with some shocking news.

"Ok girls, since you're all well-behaved..., I guess it's time to finally let you see your parents."

__________

5 Months Along, 4 more to go till the big day~