Reunion BurningRose

A/N: sorry for the long wait, writing a chapter for two character took some time and thinking and i wanted it to sound right so now enjoy.

In the Atlas holding area, Ruby is trying her best to tidy up Yang with her blindfold to get her ready for the visit from Taiyang and Qrow not since being held at the lab both Ruby and Yang saw their father and uncle breaking through their captor's defenses to save them only for Ruby to burn half of Taiyang body and Yang ripping out one Qrow eyes.

"Alright Yang please behave Dad and Uncle Qrow are coming to visit us and I this to be special for the both of us."

Ruby pleaded to her sister who gave a frustrating huff and then signed in acknowledgment.

Sensing that Yang understands the situation Ruby returns straight up Yang's appearance compromise of T-shirts and knee-length shorts, in contrast to her sister who is wearing a sundress, they both were ready to see their Dad and their Uncle. Despite Ruby being excited to meet their family again in truth she was worried about injuring them due to the three babies she carrying and being emotional her silver eye power was running rampant and out of her control and after hearing that she nearly killed her dad she tries to hide her fear behind a joyful smile. Soon After a taping audio sound came through the speakers making them aware that they were getting a message.

"Alright girls, your family is coming in, please wait a moment," Ironwood said through the speakers, making Ruby anxious.

Meanwhile, outside the holding area, Taiyang and Qrow were waiting for clearance to enter and see their girls a few months after their rescue, Taiyang was hospitalized for a long time due to the left side of his body was burnt and Qrow got out sooner but still have few scars and missing an eye but both were lucky to be alive. Next to them were a large number of soldiers and robots that were on standby when things went wrong, once they were inside they were going to be face to face with their nieces and daughters with uncontrollable ability and unsure mental stability the slightest misinterpretation would lead to their death in seconds. An Atlas soldier ten approaches them informing them they are ready to let them in the hold area and what will happen if anything goes wrong they'll be pulled out.

"We understand just let us see our girls," Taiyang said in a serious cold tone.

"Will be alright just open the dumb ass door." Qrow replies annoyingly agitated.

The Atlesian soldier starts interfacing with the door control console and lets Taiyang and Qrow into the holding area, in the overview sky-box General James Ironwood is watching closely knowing that Yang behavior is unpredictable and may try to attack and Ruby could do some unseen damage, he watches as both men walked in coming a mere twenty feet of both girls Taiyang and Qrow were facing their nieces and daughters hoping that their presence wouldn't cause discomfort, since both sides were hurt physically and emotionally the tension was thick and difficult before the engagement started, but then Taiyang started to walk up to Yang and Ruby hoping that everything was going to be fine.

"Rudy, Yang." Taiyang called out to them as he approached them but Ruby flinched at the sound of Taiyang's voice, this instantly put Yang in a defensive stance.

"Easy Yang I'm not here to fight, it's me your dad don't you remember me and Qrow came to see you and Ruby." Taiyang said trying to de-escalate the situation not wanting to enrage Yang but Ruby flinched when she heard Qrow, this was enough to make Yang attack Taiyang forcing him onto the defensive blocking and avoiding her attacks.

Meanwhile, Ironwood who was watching everything in a sky-box gave the order for his soldiers to enter and extract both Qrow and Taiyang from the room, Yang was throwing flurries of punches trying to land a hit on him. Ruby who was listening to the whole event and confused by the surrounding noises tried to reach out to Yang taking a step forward and searching for her sister through the sounds of confusion with steps following the conundrum that was in the room. Ruby continues to inch forward more to reach her family In the growls and snarls she persists more forward as the sound becomes louder with the arrival of the Atlas Soldiers into the holding area trying to secure Yang, close the distance Ruby takes a few more steps until she stumbles into someone's arms.

"Don't worry kid I got ya" A gruff male voice came from the individual holding Ruby close.

"Uncle Qrow?"

"Who else would it be?" At that moment Ruby tried to push away from Qrow "Whoa kid what's wrong?"

Meanwhile, Yang knocks Taiyang to the ground, trying to keep himself from being torn in half by Yang's blood-crazy assault he stumbles and tries to recover but she tackles him to the wall and starts punching him trying to kill Taiyang. Then a taser dart hit Yang along with a few more, the Atlassian Soldiers began to try subduing her with taser darts before switching to tranquilizer darts Yang in a fit of rage turned her attention towards the Atlassian soldiers and charged at them in full force, each step she takes the Atlassian firing rate of taser darts increases slow her down one dart cut through hair making a single strand fall to the ground in front of her eyes this infuriated her and went on the attack again. The Atlassian soldiers continued firing non-stop forcing her onto her knees doing physical harm to her one soldier reached for his ammo pouch and pulled out a cartridge of tranquilizers loaded it into his rifle and took aim at Yang,

Taiyan watched as they shot with taser rounds until one by one few switched to Tranquilizers not wanting to see his daughter he lunged himself off the floor and dashed towards Yang with all of his might putting himself between her and the soldiers while embracing her in his arms. Yang then recovers from the taser shots and In a slight daze, she looks up to see her father's face smiling at her, regaining some of her senses Yang instantly bites down on Taiyang's chest and scratches his arms trying to rip him apart.

On the other side of the room, Ruby tries to get away from Qrow "Whoa Ruby calm down why are you so scared."

"I don't want to hurt you like I did with Dad, I nearly killed him and had no control of my powers." Ruby started to cry remembering the day they were saved, the first person she saw was her father Taiyang being burned in half by her silver eyes powers.

"Hey Ruby listen to me I was nearly killed by Yang when we came to save you two, we would go to the deepest part of Grim territory and back again to save the both of you." He turns to Taiyang still protecting Yang and hugging her.

"We have not given up on the both of you no matter how dangerous you are. Now how about helping your dad calm your sister" A tear fell through her eyes covered she wiped it away, gave a soft smile, and agreed to help.

While on the other end of the holding area, Taiyang is still holding on to Yang while she tries to rip the flesh off his chest with her teeth and keep the Atlassian soldiers from shooting at her. Taiyang was starting to feel Yang's teeth ripping his flesh and her nails drawing blood from his arms as she tried to kill him.

"Yang please stop." Yang stopped trying to assault Taiyang for a moment, she looked over his shoulder Ruby stood next to Qrow holding his hand. "please that's enough we're family."

Yang hesitates for a brief moment to see her sister with their uncle beckoning her to stop, Yang in a calm demeanor stops her assault for a brief moment then she bites her father's shoulder returning to ripping his flesh. Taiyang holding Yang whispered into her ear "It's alright we're all here your family is here." he hugged Yang holding her close to him a few seconds later Ruby and Qrow joined in bringing some comfort to the scene tears ran down her cheeks as her family is there tell her she is not alone, this made her calm down and embrace her family back descalate the scene.

Over in the sky-box, General James Ironwood watches as the scene unfolds in front of him as Taiyang and Qrow can reconnect with the sisters, with a heavy sigh of relief he reaches for the coms and tells all the soldiers in the holding area to stand down.

"Contact specialist Amy and update her about the situation of all four girls so she can proceed to her next step," he said taking a sip of coffee.