Twenty-Seven

Carter's POV

"So, your brother Ambrose, is it? How old is he?" Turner asked, trying to seem nonchalant, but seeing as we weren't talking at all. But sitting in complete silence, he did a terrible job. The back of his neck was bright red and he no longer could keep eye contact with Sloan.

"He's 18." Sloan seemed completely unaware of why Turner was asking questions, which caused me to chuckle. He looked over at me and for a moment heat spread in his eyes.

The memories of last night flooded back to me, it was unexpected. But my goddess, I didn't realize how much I needed it. Needed him. In that way until now. He really made my fucking earthquake. I've never been so hard or come so much in my entire life. But with Sloan, I realized I do a lot of things I've never done before. 

I turned away from him, unable to look at him for too long without wanting to pounce. I couldn't traumatize poor Turner like that. My phone buzzed in my pocket as Sloan and Turner kept talking about Ambrose. I grabbed it and saw Sean's name flash on my screen. I decided to unblock him last night after the conversation we all had. I didn't forgive him but there was still a lot of shit we had to work out.

I decided against texting him back, only because I had a feeling he would be coming back soon. Which also meant I could be seeing my dads again. Which also meant that there would be a lot of emotions and conversations I didn't think I was ready for. But now I have Sloan...I know I can face anything and everything with Sloan. 

"Do you want his number? Yes or no?" Sloan questioned Turner, who just shrugged and muttered a quick excuse to me. Leaving Sloan and I again.

'Stop teasing him.' I signed and Sloan smiled lazily at me. He leaned back further in the chair he was in, widening his legs. My eyes immediately went to them and traced up his long legs. He was wearing gray sweatpants, and his outline was very visible. 

I remembered the feeling of him in my hand from last night. I wish I had been brave enough to take him in my mouth. To see how he'd fit. To know what he tastes like. 

"Carter," Sloan spoke low, his voice husky. I pulled my eyes away and met his. His hands were gripping his thighs, so much so his knuckles were turning white. I wondered if he was resisting grabbing me and bending me over the table. Would I be brave enough to ask?

'What are you thinking about, baby?' He signed and a heat ran through my body. The tension began building between us. Something awakened in my last night, a deep urge and fire that could only be put out by Sloan.

I guess I had been quiet for too long as Sloan leaned forward and grabbed the leg of the chair I was in. He pulled me over to him with ease. And I was now sitting with my legs in between his. His face is close to mine. 

"Tell me." He whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine and I had to resist the urge to moan at his voice. His voice was fucking magical. It was pleasure itself. The fact that I came just from him dirty talking in my ear last night, was more than enough evidence of how I feel about Sloan's voice.

I slightly bit my lip and shook my head. I know that teasing Sloan when he gets like this could get me in trouble. 

Good.

"Are you curious? Hm?" His hands were on my waist and before I knew it was I was being lifted from my chair and was straddling him in a quick motion. Still very aware we were in the dining room. "You want to see my cock again?" I squeezed his shirt tightly as I was now sitting directly on top of him. And I could feel him hardening beneath me.