Thirty-Nine

Carter's POV

"You want me, baby?" Sloan asked as he pressed me up against the wall in the furthest room in the house. 

Everyone else was still downstairs opening up gifts, but after hearing everything Sloan said to me. The need to suck his dick was so strong. And thankfully my mate knows me well enough to where he already made such precautions.

We were both breathing heavily from our intense make-out as we made our way here. Unable to keep our hands to ourselves. I needed to feel him everywhere all the time. Fuck, when did I become such a clingy bitch?

"You know I do." I breathed out. Sloan smirked and bit on my bottom lip, causing me to arch into him even more. Our hard-ons pressed against each other. 

"Beg me." He whispered against my lips and a whimper escaped me. He loved when I begged and I loved begging. 

"Please, Sloan. I need you." I ran my hands up and down the back of his neck, as I made my pouty face. He growled, making his chest vibrate against me and it turned me on even more. I loved it when Sloan gave in to his primal side. When he looked at me like he wanted to eat me and mark me. 

I slowly pushed myself off of the wall and sank to my knees. My hands trailed down his sides as I did. Once I was comfortable I looked up at him and Sloan sucked in a deep breath. I rested my hands on his belt and slowly began to unbuckle it. 

"I need you, Sloan. I need to taste you. I need your cum." I opened his jeans as fast as I could and pulled them down. His cock popped out and fuck, I loved it. It was my favorite thing.

He was already leaking and he was ready for me. And I was ready to taste the only thing I was addicted to.

Sloan grabbed my chin and ran his thumb over my bottom lip in the way that I liked. My dick was aching to get out and be touched. I knew I would get my release in due time.

"You want my cum?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy with lust, making me moan just from his words. 

"Yes, yes I do." I sounded desperate, as I wrapped my hand around the bottom of his shaft and waited for permission.

"You're such a good slut for me aren't you?" Sloan leaned his hips forward and his tip brushed my lips, smearing pre cum all over them. I stuck my tongue out and lapped it up. Moaning at the heady taste of him. "Open your mouth." 

I did as told, and I watched as Sloan leaned head down slightly and slowly spit into my mouth. His coating my tongue, in the most dirty and sensual way. I shouldn't love this as much as I do. I shouldn't crave it the way that I do.

I barely had time to recover. Once his spit hit my tongue, he was pushing his dick into my mouth and he filled me. I moaned at the feel of my jaw stretching open to take him. Sloan let out a hiss, but kept his gaze on me, as he moved his cock in and out of my mouth. And I let him. I let him do whatever he wants to me without question.

Sloan was so big he hit the back of my throat and a gag came out from me. But so far one thing I've learned is that Sloan loves it when I gag. He loves when saliva is dripping down my chin and my eyes are rolled back. So I make sure to do it all. 

"Shit, shit. Up. Now." He pulled back from me, my dick painfully hard at this point. I know I looked a mess, my chin glistening, but I didn't make a move to clean it. 

I was on my feet within seconds and Sloan took my mouth with his. His tongue invaded my mouth and caressed every single piece of it. I loved the way he kissed me. Every time we kissed he claimed me.