Authors Note

GUYS! I AM IN TEARS!

Thank you for joining me on this journey with Carter's Savior. I hope you all loved it, just as much as I loved writing it. 

This story was challenging in many ways for me as a writer. I wanted to convey emotions, and real situations and do it justice. 

I hope you all fell in love with this book and the characters. I hope you fell even more in love with the Mickayas. They are a wonderful family and I love writing them so much!

The next book I have decided on is Seans Sacrifice, which I am excited to start!

But that won't be coming for a few months, only because I need me a little break. I have busted out THREE books within eight months and that in itself is crazy. But that also means I've used a lot of my creative brain and I don't want to get burnt out. Which kind of happened with Desperate Times.

I promise I will go back to updating when I feel I'm at my best creatively. 

But Sean's Sacrifice is out and you can add it to your lists until I start posting chapters, this way you have it already.

Feel free to re-read this series, this book, and my other works. All of it until then.

Again thank you so much! I loved reading your comments! I loved your messages!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love you all!!! 

And it is with a heavy heart I must say:

Until the next...