1. Happy Accident

Travis and Taylor are in Argentina on what is supposed to be Night 2 of the Eras Tour in this city.

"I feel terrible, people bought these tickets months ago. I never cancel anything, it's been like a decade! I'm so glad you're here and now we get more time together but I have my whole life to have dinner with you, what if some of them can't make it on Sunday and have to miss the show?" Taylor said anxiously, thinking of all of the fans who would be affected by the weather cancellation.

"...your whole life?" Travis asked with a smirk, unable to hide his smile.

Taylor's head shot up as her cheeks turned bright red, shocked by the words that had rambled out of her own mouth. "I didn't...I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just meant that..." she trailed off as she saw Travis grinning from ear to ear.

"The rest of our lives sounds just fine to me, babe," Travis said as he caressed her cheek and brought her in for a kiss. And he meant it. They hadn't been together long but already he could see a full life with her by his side, being together felt natural. Easy. There was nothing scary or uncomfortable about what Taylor had accidentally said.

Taylor relaxed into Travis and the kiss, recovering from the embarrassment as quickly as it had hit. This man knows how to make her melt, he says, and does the perfect thing to calm her without trying. The feeling was unlike being with any of her previous boyfriends. All of her former partners made Taylor feel self-conscious about her mega career, ambitions, and feelings. They all shied away from her or made her feel like she should be embarrassed by all of the attention, wanting to hide their relationship from the world. But not Trav. He embraced every part of her and her wild life, making it clear he wanted to be along for the ride.

Travis chuckled as he pulled away, his arms still wrapped tightly around his girl, not quite ready to let her go. "Feel free to ramble any time, that way I'll know how you really feel about me."

"You know how I really feel about you," Taylor said with certainty, looking directly into his eyes. Was this man really questioning how she felt? Does he genuinely not recognize how quickly she is falling in love with him? Not quite ready to fully vocalize how she felt about him, Taylor instead grabbed his large head in her small hands just inches away from her face, forcing him to look at her and hear every word she was about to say. "I love how you make me laugh. I love how confident you are. I love your eyes and the way they crinkle when you really smile. I love how you would fly 14 hours to be with me for a couple of days in the middle of your busiest season."

Travis couldn't help but be the one to blush this time. He leaned forward slightly, barely connecting their lips when he whispered against hers, "Sorry I ever questioned you, pretty girl" before fully leaning in, kissing her more deeply and passionately than previously. He wanted her to know how much her words meant to him, how much she meant to him. He felt like it was too soon to tell her but he knew in his gut that he was head over heels in love with this woman.

He swiped her bottom lip with his tongue, she gladly opened her mouth to deepen the kiss and feel closer to him. Travis' hands fell to the hem of her plaid mini skirt as Taylor's arms wrapped around his neck. Just as Travis was reaching to lift Taylor up, there was a knock on the door.

"Shit," Travis said breathlessly, as he pulled away. Taylor, not quite ready to give up the moment continued to kiss his neck and hold him close until Travis ended the moment abruptly by saying, "I think it's your Dad." The couple had both forgotten about the dinner reservation that was made for Taylor's two favorite men to get to know each other.

It was Taylor's turn to reply, "Shit." Travis took a moment to adjust his shirt and address the situation that was growing in his pants as Taylor fixed her lipstick and walked to the door.

"To be continued?" asked Taylor with a smirk. "Oh fuck yeah" replied Travis with a laugh.