16. Mornin'

Taylor was the first to wake up as the sun came shining through the windows, the bright morning light hitting her face. She slowly stretched out, arms above her head as she looked over at the large man who was sleeping soundly next to her. 

She swears she just had the most restful sleep of her life being back in his arms. It was exactly what she needed after the two weeks she had had on the road. She loves touring, she knows it is what she was meant to be doing. And she loves her tour family! She truly enjoyed being with her dancers, crew, and band and the memories they made traveling the world. But there was still something so lonely about being on the road. Every night, no matter how great the show was or how loud the crowd was, she went to bed alone. This morning she was grateful to be back with the man she loved. 

Taylor looked up at him again, leaving a soft kiss on his nose as he snored quietly next to her. Giggling to herself, noting that she even missed his snoring, she decided to wake him up knowing just how grateful she was for him. 

She quietly maneuvered under the covers, both still entirely naked from the night before. She stopped when she was face to face with his penis, wasting no time before gently kissing the head. Travis shifted slightly but remained asleep, only starting to wake up as she wrapped her lips around the head, making him very quickly stand at attention for her. 

"Mm" Travis moaned, still half asleep as he started to recognize the feeling of his girlfriend's mouth wrapped around his cock. "Fuck, Taylor" he said groggily, laying a gently hand on the back of her head.

"Good mornin', baby!" she replied cheerily, taking him out of her mouth for only a second before returning to work, happy to please her man. 

"It certainly is..." Travis said quietly as he laid his head back down, one arm behind his neck so he was propped up to watch his girlfriend suck him off. 

Taylor laughed as she heard him, continuing to run her tongue up and down his length, taking all of him in her mouth. After a few minutes of Travis becoming increasingly more vocal, Taylor used her hand to gently hold his balls and move meticulously around them. That move pushing him over the edge, Travis came with a loud moan. "Holy shit, baby...where the fuck did that come from?" He asked as he pulled Taylor up to his face, kissing her before she had the chance to answer. 

"I just missed you!" She said smiling, pecking him quickly on the lips, "What should we do today?"

The two talked about their plans, or lack thereof, for their Tuesday. It was the perfect day to lounge around and relax, just enjoying each others company. They knew the news had broken of her being in Kansas City, and while the community overall is pretty respectful of their celebrity status, neither had the desire to deal with paparazzi today. All they had on the agenda was Travis recording the podcast with Jason as 3:00pm. Until then, the couple made brunch together, enjoyed it in the backyard with the dogs running around them, and snuggled on the couch while watching a movie. 

"I've gotta head to the office baby, you sure you'll be alright out here for a couple of hours?" Travis asked as he kissed her head, slowly sliding off the couch next to her. 

"Mm, I'm sure" Taylor replied as she snuggled down deeper into the couch, pulling the covers up to her face. She had snacks and plenty of seasons of Friends to get her through the recording session. 

"Come get me if you need anything! Don't miss me too much." Travis laughed as he watched his girlfriend get cozy without him. As much as he hated to leave her, he loved that she would be right there waiting for him when he was done. Having her in the house while he did his normal routine felt so right. 

Travis knew he was in for it with Jason, who found a way to work Taylor into every single podcast episode no matter who the guest is or what the conversation is about. He had become pretty good at giving answers without sharing too much personal information, it was getting easier and easier to answer naturally. After Tay made such a public display of affection in Argentina, Travis felt less nervous about casually talking about their relationship. 

He was actually kind of shocked, Jason only let the name "Taylor Swift" slip out of his mouth once during the whole episode. "Taking it easy on me today, huh, man?" Travis asked as the brothers ended the recording. 

"Eh, yeah I figured you deserved a little bit of a break this week, ya know, after your big loss to me last week. Don't forget to ask "Tay" my little question now, brother!" Jason said laughing. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Travis smirked as he ended the call. Three hours later and he was just ready to get his arms back around his girl. Knowing she was right down the hall the entire time was killing him. He had even snuck out while Intern Brandon did his Prize Picks to grab a quick kiss before running like a maniac back to the office before the segment was up. 

"TAAAAAAYYYYLLOOOOOOOOR" Travis bellowed through the house. He followed the sound of music playing to find her, that was one thing he could always count on. Taylor was either playing music or singing to herself constantly, he loved hearing the hallways filled by her voice again. Smiling to himself, he leaned against the doorway as he watched Taylor dancing around the kitchen to the Chicks. 

Taylor's smile grew as she spotted him, not missing a lyric as she grabbed his big hand, pulling him into her to join in the dancing. He gladly obliged, making Taylor cackle at his ridiculous dance moves. The two danced around the kitchen, laughing and singing as Taylor made dinner and Travis cleaning up around her, keeping their wine glasses full, joy surrounding their every move. 

"Oh shit, I almost forgot to ask," Travis said, looking up from his plate as the two ate dinner, "Jason wants to know how you feel about tight ends."

Nearly choking on her dinner, Taylor looked up at Trav with wide eyes, "Excuse me?!" she let out with a loud snort.

"Well??" Travis asked, laughing

"I mean, I know for damn sure how I feel about one tight ends tight end..."

"Alright nah" Travis said nodding his head confidently, "that's what I like to hear!"

"You are ridiculous. And you know I like your butt..." Taylor said smirking as she cleared their dishes from the table. 

Travis stood up and met her at the sink, wrapping his arms around her from behind, "Feelings mutual there, blondie" he said as he reached one hand down to squeeze her butt. 

Swatting his hand away, she laughed and looked back at him while loading the dishwasher. 

"Hey Trav?" 

"Hm?" 

"Remember that favor I did for you this morning?"

"Hell yeah I do!" He answered exuberantly, "Why, you wanna do it again?" he asked smirking, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Think you could do me a favor now?"

"Hmm, I like the sound of that..." he said as he walked closer to her, ready to kiss her before she interrupted and said...

"Can you please run to the store and get me ice cream? The candy cane kind from Trader Joe's?" she asked sweetly, looking up at him with a soft pout and puppy dog eyes. 

"That's not the kind of fun favor I was hoping for."

"Get me my ice cream and we'll see what kind of favors we talk about when you get back."

"Yes ma'am!" Travis said quickly, jokingly saluting her before placing a quick kiss on her lips, "Be right back, baby!" as he ran out the door to get her favorite treat. 

__

I feel like their relationship is just so joyful and fun, hopefully that is conveyed in these chapters!