5. Empanadas

☆Mature☆

Travis pulled away after kissing Taylor's face for what felt like minutes, only because he needed air, revealing a giant grin on his face as he continued to hold her close. This was everything he wanted it to be, she knew how he felt and she felt the same way.

He slowly lifted them up out of the tub, intent on making this woman feel every ounce of his love all night long, no longer questioning if he was falling too quickly, alone.

Travis placed Taylor on the ground, wrapping her in a soft white towel while placing soft kisses on her neck, eliciting quiet moans from deep in her throat as she titled her head to give easier access. Without speaking, they slowly moved to the bed, each knowing what the other wanted and what they both needed.

Taylor kneeled on the bed in front of Travis who was standing at the end, making them nearly eye to eye as she reached over and slowly pulled away his towel. "I need you" she said matter of factly, not breaking their eye contact for a single second.

Travis gladly and quickly complied, crashing their lips together and pushing Taylor down on the bed, his large body on top of hers. She immediately felt his hard cock pressing against her, causing moans to come spilling out once more. For the first of many times that night, they explored and enjoyed every inch of one another.

A few hours, many positions, and orgasms later, Taylor is laying naked against Travis, his hands placed on her hips as they giggle and talk quietly, enjoying the darkness and quiet time they are able to be completely themselves in.

"Mm, are you hungry? I'm hungry..." Taylor mused

"Oh, I could fucking eat" Travis replied with a smirk, quickly moving down Taylor's body, head intent to land between her legs and make her cum once again.

"No, no, no, no" Taylor laughed breathlessly as she pulled Travis' head back up to reach her face, "Real food. For now..."

Travis groaned and reluctantly agreed that yes, empanadas from down the road also sounded good. Just not quite as good as what he had in mind.

Their food arrived and they sat awake and talked in bed for hours, not wanting the night to end.

The next morning, Taylor was woken up by Travis leaving gentle kisses all down her jaw and collarbone.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said, smiling into her skin as he saw her opening her eyes slowly.

As she stretched, putting her hands high above her head, she felt exactly what, or who, had woken her up in the first place.

Travis was hard, even after a full night of making love, this man was still wanting more. And not so secretly, she fucking loved it. To feel this desired and needed by a man was a huge turn on and made her feel sexy as hell. And not just any man, but maybe the most attractive man she had ever laid her eyes on. Certainly, the most attractive man she had ever laid...

She couldn't help but give in to exactly what Travis was silently begging for, slowly kissing his face as she lifted a leg over him, slowly sliding him into place.

"Fuck me" Travis said, out of breath and shocked by how quickly and quietly Taylor had taken him inside of her.

"Gladly" she giggled, as she started slowly moving her hips.

"God, I love you, Taylor" Travis said, both reliving the perfect night they had spent after confessing their feelings to each other.