7. Breathe

"How does it feel? Knowing its really out there now?" Travis asked, wondering if Taylor had any regret about their very public embrace after last nights show. He knew PDA wasn't typically her thing, and while he was happy to scream it from the rooftops, he knew she would face far more criticism about their relationship that he ever would.

"It feels like being able to breathe again. I'm done hiding. I have a tall, handsome man that I'm in love with and I am not afraid of the world." Taylor said smiling, looking up at Travis who couldn't help but smile back at her, relieved to hear she was feeling comfortable.

This was all new territory for her. Sure she had had plenty of relationships that were publicized and reported on, but none that she had been so open about. In the past, everything that was shared online was taken by papparazzi with long lens cameras or people hiding in bushes. Never had she so openly kissed or embraced a past boyfriend. There was something about Travis that made her brave. Something that made her not give a single fuck who saw her making out with her hot boyfriend. Even if it was millions of people.

"That's good to hear because the world is straight up freaking out, Tay," Travis laughed as he held up his phone. He had already seen their kiss from every angle imaginable, finding himself beaming at the screen, watching his girl run into his arms the night before.

"You and the freaking edits" Taylor said mockingly to her boyfriend who had spent the better part of the morning on Tiktok in bed while she slept next to him.

"What?! They're freaking cute!" he said defensively, "And you look hot" he said with a smirk.

"You were there! How many times are you going to relive it through a tiny screen?" Taylor asked, laughing at his reaction to their first big PDA moment that was breaking the internet.

"As many times as I need to, thank you very much! Besides, this will come in handy when I have to leave you in a little bit, so thank you for doing it in front of thousands of cameras.

"You're ridiculous."

"But you loooooove me, you want to kiiiiiisssss me" sang Travis, jokingly as he wrapped his hands around her waist, lifting her in the air, spinning around as she laughed, shrieking from surprise of his strong arms.

"You're damn right I do" she said, matter of factly, before reaching up to place her hands on his cheeks and kissing him passionately.

The kiss quickly drifted from being playful and passionate to being needy and heavy. Taylor's tongue quickly found her way to Travis' mouth as her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

Travis wasted no time pulling her in tightly as he used one hand to pull on the hem of her shirt, well, his shirt that she had slept in. Much to his pleasure, she had nothing else on underneath, making his job quick and easy.

Taylor began kissing and sucking on Travis' neck as he moaned, quickly walking over to the bed where he placed her naked body down gently. "See? So fucking hot" he growled as he looked her up and down.

"Come here" she whispered as she pulled his neck down towards her. He gladly complied as he laid down gently on top of her small frame, kissing her mouth before moving down to her jaw and collar bone.

He placed gentle kisses along her chest and slowly took a nipple in his mouth as his hands continued to explore. He continued to kiss down her stomach before placing a kiss on each hip bone, looking up grinning like a devil.

"Please..." Taylor whispered, barely audible as she enjoyed his touch.

"Mm, please what, baby girl?"

"Please" she said again as she pushed his head towards her core.

"Nuh uh, I need to hear it. Tell me what you want."

Annoyed, but also so turned on by him and his games, Taylor smirked. Two can play this game, Kelce, she thought before saying, "I want you to eat me for breakfast."

"Oh fuck me" Travis groaned before diving face first into his girlfriend, moving his tongue slowly up and down her core as she moaned out his name.

He continued to work his tongue up and down, circling her clit gently until he felt her legs tighten around his head a few minutes later. She called out his name as she writhed in the sheets, he used his large, strong hands to hold her hips still, only increasing the speed of his tongue as she came around him. He didn't stop moving until she whimpered and pulled him up to her face by his head.

"What a shame there were no cameras around for that" Travis smirked as he kissed her before slowly sliding himself into her, making sure to take advantage of the time they had left together.

They spent the rest of that morning eating (real)breakfast, snuggling, and talking, spending every last second they could together before Travis needed to board a plane back to KC to get to practice.

"I wish I didn't have to go..." Travis said as he held Taylor close in the car on the tarmac.

"Me too baby, you know I would keep you here with me for every show. But you have a job to do! And I will be home so soon to see you play!"

"I can't freaking wait, baby. Kill it out there tonight and then hurry back to me next week. I love you."

"I love you, Trav" Taylor said, placing a gentle kiss on his lips before hugging him tightly.

"Nah, I don't think so, pretty girl" Travis said as he pulled Taylor in as close as possible, kissing her hard and passionately on the mouth, making sure this kiss would get them through until the next time they could be together.

Travis slowly climbed out of the car after pulling away from the kiss, placing one more gentle, loving kiss on her forehead. "I love you sweet girl, be safe."

"I love you, too Trav! So much." Taylor said before security closed the SUV door. She sat on the tarmac until his plane was ready to take off, wanting to feel close to him for as long as possible before another stint apart.Throughout the week, Travis and Taylor talked nearly constantly. If she was off the stage and he was off the field, they were talking. Taylor returned to New York after her last show in Argentina for a couple of days before leaving the country again to head to Brazil.

The days in New York were busy an full of friends and work. These busy weeks that lead straight into 3 show weekends make her excited for the upcoming break she will have. Two more weekends of shows and then 3 months off!

"I can't freaking wait to see you, baby girl" Travis said as he climbed in the car after practice. Taylor was coming to the family reunion game next week. She couldn't wait to be back at his game, cheering for him in the stands with his Mom and friends, this time with her parents there too! It was the first time the parents would be meeting, no better place than when the Chiefs play the Eagles!

As much media attention that she got at these games, she was really starting to build a little community and enjoyed her time on the sidelines with the other wives and girlfriends. She especially loved being there to cheer Travis on, not oblivious to the fact that he put on a show when she was there, clearly reflected in his recent stats.

It seemed everyone was benefiting from them being together: the NFL, the Swifties, jersey sales, the podcast. But it was clear no one was benefiting more from this blossoming relationship than Taylor and Travis themselves. The joy they each felt when they were together, whether in person or on the phone, was incomparable.

She can't wait to spend more consistent time with Trav. More time together, less times saying goodbye. As often as they have to separate to do their respective jobs, the goodbyes seemed to be getting harder instead of easier.

And that was on the good days.