6. The Travis Kelce Show

"How does it feel to officially be the guy on the Chiefs?" 

"You mean Karma?"

"Karma, that's right"

"Yeah, no, I had no clue that-uh, well, I might've had a little bit of a clue- but um, definitely when I heard it come out of her mouth, uh, still shocked me..." TK on New Heights

___________

"God DAMN, I'm a lucky man" Travis yells as Taylor climbs out of bed after both being completely satisfied by the other.

Even after an entire night of admiring, kissing, and loving her body, he couldn't look away as she walked into the bathroom, fully naked, swaying her hips and looking over her shoulder with a small laugh.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" he called after her, "We've got to get you replenished before the big show tonight! Oh, and for your concert, too" he said jokingly.

He couldn't wait to watch her take the stage again, this time as his girlfriend and woman he was madly in love with. He could hardly think back to July when he was just a man with a friendship bracelet and a dream without becoming emotional. He couldn't believe that the woman he has had a crush on for years is the same woman he gets to eat breakfast with this morning, and the same one he would crawl into bed with tonight. It wasn't lost on him for a single second that he was the luckiest man in the world.

They spent the morning in the hotel room, eating and hanging out, Taylor getting up to get ready with a shower before needing to head to the stadium.

"I can't wait to see you up there, baby" Travis said with a smile, talking to Taylor in the bathroom as she steps into the shower.

"I am so glad you're here! Just know, I'll be singing to my handsome boyfriend most of the time."

"Karma is my boyfriend!" Travis sings loud and proud, never getting sick of hearing himself referred to as her boyfriend.

Taylor laughed at Travis' loud, off key singing and quickly joined in, stopping him in his tracks when she belts out, "Karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me!"

Travis throws his head back laughing, his cheeks turning pink as he hears the remix his girlfriend slipped in as she casually sings in the shower. Not taking for granted that he is the one she is singing about and he is the one who gets to see her like this, he slips in the shower behind her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, "You're damn right, baby" he whispers against her ear.

Miraculously, they somehow make their way out of the hotel room on time and head to the stadium. Travis stays with Taylor until the last second, hugging and kissing her, ""Kill it up there, baby. Have so much fun!" he says before she climbs into the cleaning cart.

Travis heads to the VIP tent with Scott, buzzing with the energy in the stadium and the excitement from the Swifties as he is spotted. He engages with the crowd but doesn't forget for a single second who they are all there to watch.

He doesn't take his eyes off of her for the entire 3 hours. Not for a second to look at his phone, go to the bathroom, or even sit down. How could he? There was a god damn angel performing in front of him, making it abundantly clear to him and every one of the 70,000 people in that stadium exactly who this show was for. He could have jumped onto that stage as he heard her play End Game, knowing exactly who she was singing it for made him so excited for their future.

Every glance, wink, point, or lyric change made his heart swell. He was so fucking proud. Proud of her and who she is as a person and performer, proud of the fan base she has built and loved so well, proud to be her partner and the one she would go home with tonight and every other.

And then it happened, the moment she had joked about this morning in the shower when it was just the two of them fooling around. In front of the entire stadium, the entire world really, Taylor declared exactly who Karma is that night.

He couldn't fucking believe it. His hands fly to his face as he feels his cheeks turning beet red, blushing like a school girl. Travis quickly tried to regain composure and play it off as he becomes aware there are literally thousands of eyes on him, seeing exactly the effect this woman has on him. He blows her a kiss and stands in awe as Taylor ends her show, confetti falling around them like a freaking movie.

Travis stands to the side of the stage, not wanting to miss a single second, waiting until Taylor has disappeared below the stage to rush back stage and meet up with her. He can't help but dance as he and Scott make their way to the back, completely drunk in love and ecstatic for how well the show went.

He waited for her, nervously fidgeting with his bracelets and talking to Scott and Taylor's security. He wasn't sure if he should wait for her in the tent where he wouldn't be seen, he had no idea how public she wanted to be. It was no secret he was there that night but still, this is Taylor's domain. Travis settled in front of the tent, waving to fans as they cheered and yelled. It was abundantly clear when Taylor was making her way towards him by the way the screaming intensified.

The minute he saw her a huge smile took over his face, he just couldn't believe the power and talent of the woman in front of him. As soon as she started to run to him, his heart exploded and he shook his head, unable to believe this is the woman he called his girlfriend.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as quickly as she came around that corner and her lips smashed into his, shocking him by how public she was being with her affection, but not at all sad about it. He picked her up lightly and spun her around.

"What did you think, baby?!" Taylor asked excitedly as she pulled away from the kiss.

"Un-freaking-believable, Tay" Travis said, holding her close as he walked her into the tent, kissing her once more before disappearing from the fans view.

Taylor and Travis made their way back stage, finally making it to the green room where Travis couldn't wait a second more before closing the door and pushing Taylor against the wall, kissing her with all of the love and passion he had felt through the eras tour.

Taylor gladly reciprocated, her hands quickly finding the back of his head, holding him as close as possible.

They pull away as Scott and Tree knock and enter the room, Tree smirking at the couple who had clearly been interrupted.

"Great show, Tay!" she says, as everyone else joins in praising the singer for another incredible concert.

As everyone gathers their things to leave the stadium quickly and quietly before the fans start to gather, Travis grabs Taylors hand and gently pulls her close, whispering so only she can hear, "Maybe you don't change tonight?" as he glances down at her body in the skin-tight Midnights Eras costume and knee high boots.

She smirks back up at him before whispering back, "How could I change without you taking it off of me first?" and walking away with a small smile on her lips as he follows behind her, actively forcing himself to think of something else as to not allow his body to react and giveaway his dirty, dirty thoughts of what was about to happen in their hotel room.He'd never been jealous of a freaking chair before but there was a first time for everything.