3. Stop Your Whining

"We made sure we stayed in the hotel and kind of kept to ourselves.." -TK, New Heights

Mature

Travis trailed closely behind Taylor, whining as she had pulled away from their kiss laughing, leaving him wanting more for the second time that night.

"Stop your whining, have I ever left you disappointed?"

Travis stopped in his tracks as he heard her question, far more distracted by her slowly removing her boots, looking up at him inquisitively. That answer was easy, he didn't have to think about it, even for a second. The truth is, from the moment their new relationship became physical, he had been completely and utterly amazed. Taylor knew how to satisfy every need without him saying a word, their bodies responded to each other as if they had been doing this for years. The cheeky smile on her face implied that tonight would be no different.

Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

Travis watched intently as Taylor slowly moved towards him, eyes darkening and feeling the effects of her coming close to him immediately. "Never" Travis said in a low, growl like tone.

"Then I don't want to hear it, big guy." Taylor smirked as she leaned in for a kiss before quickly retreating right as their lips were about to touch. Instead, she began to slowly unbutton his shirt, leaving soft kisses on his neck. His arms immediately wrapped around her tiny waist as he leaned against the wall to support himself.

"Fuck, baby" breathed Travis. He never knew what was coming next and god, he loved it.

She peeled the shirt off of his body revealing his insane physique, something that turned her on more than almost anything else. Taylor slowly moved down Trav's body, leaving soft, sporadic kisses on his torso, stopping at his waistline for an extra second to drive him mad, not that he needed it, he was hard as a rock as soon as she looked at him with those eyes.

Running a finger down his happy trail, she quickly looped her index fingers on either side of his waist, bringing down his shorts and briefs as she fell to her knees in front of him. His hands found her hair as soon as her knees hit the ground, bracing himself for what was coming next. She knew exactly what he needed, and maybe more importantly, she knew how she wanted him to feel.

Taylor looked up at Travis and made eye contact as she slowly took him in her mouth, using her tongue to tease him and draw out loud, slow moans from her mans mouth. In a matter of minutes Travis was a mess above her, Taylor smiling as she swallowed, knowing she had done her job perfectly.

She stood up and met him face to face as he was still leaning against the wall, short of breath and reeling from the pleasure of what had just happened. She smiled and gave him a short, sweet kiss, feeling grateful that she is able to make him feel just as good as he makes her feel. Travis kissed her back, slowly and passionately, gently grabbing her face in his hands.

They continued to kiss as Travis took over, needing to return the favor and make her feel as good as he did. He slowly unzipped her skirt, Taylor gladly stepping out of it, never removing their lips from each other.

"You were right about the skirt, baby, so much better on the floor."

Travis looked down at her, standing in just her black body suit, unable to hide the lust in his eyes. This woman knew how to drive him mad, everything she wore looked like it was made to perfectly hug her body, taunting him to rip it off at the first chance. And he did just that until she was just as naked as him, noticing a shiver run up her body.

"Cold, baby girl?"

"Mm" Taylor muttered, too enthralled in the moment to care.

But Travis cared, he saw the cold draft make her nipples hard, inviting him to dive into her chest, exploring her breasts with his hands and mouth. He was gentle and loving, yet hungry for more of her. He spun her around so that he was against the wall, Taylor's bare back leaning into his front so he could be in full control. He slowly reached down to her core, shocked at how ready she always was for him. Travis used his hands to show her how much he cared for her, slowly caressing her core, forming careful circles around her clit, whispering sweet and sensual things directly into her ear for only her to hear until it all came crashing down. "That's it, baby girl, let go for me." 

As she came, Travis held up her body, allowing her to feel every second of her orgasm before pulling her up into a big bear hug.

Taylor caught her breath as he held her, he was kissing her cheeks and reminding her how beautiful she is. There was something different about the way they moved tonight, it wasn't rushed or needy, it was slow and caring, each partner making sure the other felt loved and cared for.