Chapter 0: a new world

Y/n was just a normal guy, like everyone decent people out there in the world of course. He likes video games and watching a lot of Tank Fish and therussianbadger because they are two of the most funniest youtubers he ever seen, war crimes go brrrrr.

Anyway, one day, he was playing Goddess of Victory:Nikke, there's a new event, which is kinda weird since the more he play this event, the more these Nikkes be having more, realistic, literally.

The Commander and the Counters squad, which Rapi is now Red Hood, they are in a mission against the giant ass portal, which funnily enough, the portal split both Rapi and Red Hood into separate body, which they are now not using the same body anymore.

It was intriguing how that happens, but still, there's a problem, the portal started to suck up the Counters squad and the Commander, too. When the portal suck them all in, leaving Red Hood behind, the Counters are now in a new world, and the Commander funnily enough, become one with Y/n since the Commander is basically the player so why not ?

And now the Counters met their Commander but rather, in more casual outfits, and inside a house. What happened to them ? Did they really come to another world ? Yep, but how are they gonna go back ? I don't know. But I'm sure that they'll enjoy the things here. Continue later on.

[Okay yeah this first chapter seems too short for my liking but eh, I want to pushed out this fast so it's kinda rushed but yea, I'll make the next chapter with more stuffs, and dialogue too cause it's an important thing for pretty much every stories.]