Chapter 8: Doro

Y/n was watching those new vids from Musan, (Yes I watch that channel, it's funny and I love it so much). Then Anis just came in and asked, "Hey Co- I mean, Y/n, what are you watching ?" To which she then saw on the screen, that is Dorothy, but rather look... somewhat degrading.

"Oh yeah, it's uh, Doro." Y/n explained.

"... I still don't get it, what ?" Anis asked, still confused. 

Y/n then explain the whole thing, about the reason why Dorothy has this version of herself. Which despite how depressing it is, they turn her into a... quite a destructive character. But looks super funny. So that hooked Anis to watch and after a while, she laughed her ass off. It's one of the funniest thing she has ever seen.

"This is the funniest thing I've seen today!" Anis said while still laughing. Neon then joined in, "Hey, what are you two watching ?"

"Oh, Neon! You gotta see this! This is the funniest thing ever!" Anis tells Neon to come.

"Really ? Lemme see..." To which she saw Dorothy as a degrading character. It was weird looking, but it's also super funny. So Neon got hooked up and watch it as well. Which she laughed a lot. 

"I can't- it's too funny!" Neon said, while holding her stomach.

Then the Red Hood and Snow White saw it, they got wondered, and watch it also. Red Hood laugh like hell while Snow White does finds it funny, she doesn't seem to understand it all that much. Rapi then also saw it, and she wondered why it's so funny. It's different to her usual self, rather then being... uh, stern and a bit gloomy, she finds it really funny as well, but she doen't seem to be laughing that much.

Probably she still can't get over the fact that she killed a human and it's all settled and uh, she's not used to this kind of thing. Then, Dorothy came in and saw that as well. Which that... kinda make her felt a bit offense. Probably due to they make into such a degrading character and it's funny. 

"Oh hey! It's Doro-thy!" Red Hood said, which got a good laugh from Y/n, Anis and Neon. While others also find that funny, Snow White didn't really laugh, she's not who she were before so don't ask. 

"Can you guys stop this, now !?" Dorothy said, angrily.

"It's not that bad." Y/n said, while still laughing.

"Ye-yeah, it's super funny." Anis adds in.

"It's nice to have this as a thing." Neon said.

Dorothy then shot the TV, 'dick move Dorothy, dick move' is what Y/n said while decided to fix the TV... which he doesn't know how. So he kinda just, throw the TV to the trash and buy a new one, if he has enough money that is. His money is kinda dying here, cause of how much people eating here and uh, Snow White. Ford still works for the Government but it ain't gonna be enough for this whole house. So pretty much he decided to call his girlfriend for this one.

[Alright, next chapter, I'mma add Y/n's girlfriend. It's for fun. And I want to see how chaotic it will be lmao.]