Chapter 6: Affectionate problem

So how this happens is that, Y/n was just messing around with his phone, he then checks on the game Nikke, and see that a lot of things change in there. The gameplay, and the Nikkepedia, they still have the figure of the Nikkes that used to be in there, but not the Nikkes anymore. It's like your shadow. So anyway, he was just checking around the game, until Anis comes in and, wanting to check the game itself, he doesn't feels like giving it to her cause, she might as well gonna go over everything in the game, teasing him with it.

So in the heat of things, his phone got fling and kind of broke a bit, well only the screen got cracked. But, when he check the phone, well the affectionate level of the Nikkes gone so high that, it cracked the game. Well the affectionate level is not a number anymore but rather, too high to even count, it's basically beyond counting at this point. So that just make these Nikkes become, yandere. Well, at least the game crashed with it so, it's gonna take a while for the game to run back normal. But right now, he has to deal with, yandere Anis. 

What can go wrong ? It goes VERY wrong on many level. Anis suddenly felt like she should keep the Commander, Y/n, for her only. She doesn't feels like sharing him to other Nikkes. So she approach Y/n, and grab him in for a hug. A hug that, you could say it's quite bone crushing, although none of his bones actually crack cause, hugging to hard is gonna kill him. Y/n then decided to, tell Anis that to let him go, but she denied to. That is then Rapi is seen, she just got back from the outside. Seeing Anis hugging Y/n like that, she can't help but felt jealousy running through her veins. 

She then goes up and pry Anis away from Y/n, which is then, he then goes outside to take his phone to the nearest phone shop to fix the cracked screen. Cause he can't really do anything with a phone that has cracked screen. That is then, Anis and Rapi followed him, to find that he's gone somewhere else, that they don't know. They search for him anywhere, but not knowing that, Red Hood got him. Well, Red Hood comes in for a kiss, which he's too weak to resist since he's a human, and she's a Nikke. But thank god that, other Pilgrims are also there as well. So he escaped.

After running to the phone store to get his cracked phone screen fix, which is gonna take a while, and that's alright since the Nikkes ain't doing something that too crazy in this world, probably. Anyway, he hide from them inside the phone store cause, not only that this place is filled with phones and ipads and laptop also, but there are also people here. They can't just come in and kind of break everything, they can't do that. Anyway, after Y/n got his phone cracked screen fixed, he goes back home without letting the Nikkes knowing.

After he got back home, he opens up the game, and check the affectionate level, yep, they're still so goddamn high. That is until, he finds out that, he can just delete the game and download it back. Wait, but there's a problem, if he delete the game, will the Nikkes disappear, or will they stay ? He wonders about it, but he doesn't really worried much about it anyway. But all that grinding, he felt like it's gonna goes to waste. But, he got a better plan, just go on another account. The game allow you to have like, 5 freaking different account so, things probably gonna change back.

After he switch to SEA account, the Nikkes somewhat not moving anymore, then he switch back to his main account, and see that the affectionate level is back to normal. Huh, that's one neat thing about switching accounts, it can somewhat fix the error. Actually no it doesn't. The affectionate level is still the same. But, he hasn't try one last thing, reset his phone. By shutting down the entire phone and bringing it back up, the problem with affectionate level can actually be fixed. But the Nikkes are trying to grab him, that literally, Anis, Rapi, Neon and the Pilgrims are trying to tackle him into a hug and kiss him. 

Until, Rapi got him. But he's already shut down his phone. Now he's just need to back it up. But Rapi almost gonna give him a kiss, and he can't escape anymore, although the other Nikkes are still trying to have him, but Rapi already got to him first, and that, they're gonna share him. Jesus, not just they're gonna hug him, kissing him, and maybe even gonna have sex with him, but on the realistic side, Y/n doesn't want his pelvis to be broken having sex with the Nikkes. I mean, he's gonna have his pelvis broken after having sex with just ONE Nikke. This is not one, but almost like a harem if you ask me.

Until, he got his phone back up, and everything right now is operational. He opens back the game, and it's telling him to download a pack, which he just does, it takes a few seconds, and finally, the Nikkes stop, and look at each other, you can say that, they all have their feelings go so wild that, Y/n got a bit of uncertainty having them here. Anyway, it was fun but he has to stop it now. But one thing he didn't know that, the game somewhat shifted the affectionate level, which it's still there, just not too overwhelming. Still, at least he's safe now.