Chapter 4: Video games

So the after a few weeks, the formers of the Goddess started to get the hang of this, although there's not much for them to do though. Scarlet decided to go here and there, travel the country. Red Hood and the other hand, felt like this world is basically like how she is, somewhat old and being an antique. She decided to check out this place, the city of course. Although some are more than what she knows of, but still, it ain't that bad. 

Snow White on the other hand, decided to put away all of her guns and machinery in the garage. Yes, the house does have a garage, almost every house where Y/n lives in have a garage so why not ? The garage is now where the Nikkes put their weapons there since they are not really of use anymore. What's funny here is that, Snow White actually goes and tried pretty much every single piece of food here in this world, that how much she had missed. That really took a turn in Y/n's wallet as his wallet is begging for help, literally.

Rapunzel, uh, still somewhat a saint, but she got in with those things that are basically known as filth. She read those things, but thank god that she never stuck with it too long or else she's gonna loose herself and being somewhat wet down there, that is if it's still works like how a human body is. Ford knows this, asked Y/n about it, and Y/n blamed Red Hood for that. What ? It's not Y/n's fault in the first place anyway.

So pretty much everything is still good for them, but they really are gonna need a bigger house since the house be having like, not just the Counters, but also some others. Although they leave and back at very unknown time, but still, it's at least better than nothing. Anyway, Y/n was seen playing Devil May Cry 5 on TV using his PS5. Yes, he does have a PS5 cause it's his present when he graduated from high school given to him by his parents. That is when Anis comes to and asked him what he's doing.

Anis:"Hey there Com- I mean, Y/n. What are you doing ? Playing video games ?"

Y/n:"That's basically what is it here Anis."

Anis:"So what game is it ?"

Y/n:"Devil May Cry 5."

Anis:"Devil May Cry 5 ? What kind of game is that ?"

Y/n:"Well, it's an action, hack and slash kind of game or course. But it's make sense that you don't know since this game doesn't existed there for you guys anymore."

Anis:"Well, you have a point with that. Lemme try it."

Y/n:"Wha- Hey!" Anis then grab the controller from Y/n, then sits down right next to him. 

Anis:"So what parts are you on ?"

Y/n:"Well I'm on this part where I'm using Nero and about to fight Vergil."

Anis:"Nero and Vergil ? Is it like, the Nero we know or someone else ?"

Y/n:"It's someone else Anis. So this Nero, is a guy, being a quarter-demon, leading to him having powers beyond a normal person have."

Anis:"Wait, so he's a quarter-demon !? But how ?"

Y/n:"He's the son of Vergil there."

Anis:"So this is a fight between a son and a father ? But why they fight ?"

Y/n:"I ain't explaining that so you can go and watch the lore of Devil May Cry first then come back later on."

Anis:"Whattttttttt no way, I'm gonna play this first and see how it's goes."

Y/n:"Fine. You do it."

Anis:"Huh you giving up that easily ?"

Y/n:"Like hell I can kick your ass anyway. You're a Nikke, I'm a human. So in nature you're stronger than me in every aspects. What else do you even want ?"

Anis:"Alright then. Let's see how this goes." So Anis goes on and controlling the character Nero, fighting Vergil and of course, she failed miserably. But the problem here being, she failed multiple times, that she just accidently broke the controller. Y/n is now in shocked, that Anis just broke one of the thing he treasured the most. 

Y/n then stands up, taking a pan, walking toward Anis and hit the pan to the back of her head. Anis groaned in pain as she got hit by it, she never thought that a pan can actually be used to hitting Nikkes without hurting the user of it. Anis sorry Y/n, still, Y/n hits her with the pan again, which either she finds a way to fix it, or he'll asked Rapi for the gun and bury Anis 6ft deep underground. He wasn't kidding there though. So that is then Anis asked Snow White if she can actually fix the thing, which she apparently, does have the ability to.

After a while, Snow White done fixing the controller, gives it back Anis and Anis gives it back to Y/n. To be fair, it's pretty fine now though so yeah. But funnily enough, Red Hood comes in and asked Y/n about why he has a controller, which he said that he has video games that he can play with this controller. That is then Red Hood also decided to play as well. Shits weren't going well for Y/n as he worried that Red Hood might break the controller again, but still, he decided to let her tried. So the game he chose to let her play is, definitely not Devil May Cry 5 of course. It's Sonic Frontiers. 

Anyway, Red Hood plays the game pretty smoothly, but when she sneezed, how the fuck does that even occured ?, she also broke the controller again. Y/n then take the pan again, which Red Hood beg to differ, but it's too late, Y/n use the pan hitting Red Hood real hard, which it's actually pretty hurtful. Red Hood was scared and horrified that a person like Y/n can actually doing this kind of thing, still, granted, she is being hurted by the same person she called 'Handsome'.

Y/n then asked Rapunzel if she can produce some Goddessium, which she actually produce some. (What ? In the lore it does say that she can somewhat reproduce Goddessium) and Y/n brings the broken controller and the goddessium part to Snow White, asked if she can actually combined these two so that it won't be easily to be broken anymore, which Snow White agreed, although Y/n have to gives her the money so that she can go and buy food to stuff her own stomach as she always like, a hungry demon. Anyway, the Goddessium controller is done, and yep, it doesn't break anymore. So every Nikkes can use this controller just fine.

[Alright that's the end of this chapter. It might be short but, what can I do with it anyway ? Still, granted, gonna continue it some days later.]