Sub Chapter: Red Hood meet back with the former of the Goddess squad

[So basically, yeah this is what this chapter means since I haven't really explained the whole thing with Red Hood meeting the former, now I will. Enjoy.]

This is the POV back to where Red Hood, still lying there, watch closely at the portal that sucks the Counters squad through. She wonders where the portal leads to, but she's doesn't know if it better or worse, until, the Pioneer came. That is then, Red Hood met back with 3 of the formers of the Goddess squad, Snow White, Rapunzel and Scarlet. The Pioneers were surprised that, Red Hood is, still alive and is standing in front of them.

Snow White:"Red Hood ? Is that you ? I thought you were... dead..."

Red Hood:"Well apparently, I'm not dead, somehow."

Rapunzel:"It's been a long time ever since we seen each others, isn't it ?"

Red Hood:"Well, I agree with that. You guys seriously have changed a lot. Snow White here probably the one that changed the most here."

Scarlet:"She really does, doesn't she ?"

Snow White:"Red Hood..."

Red Hood:"Hey... no need to be all looking sad like that, I mean, we can talk now if I don't have to dealt with this portal thingy."

Snow White:"Portal ?" She then takes a look behind Red Hood and observed, seeing that, there's a whole portal here. Funnily enough, Red Hood's presence made her forgot about the portal that's behind Red Hood.

Rapunzel:"Why there's a big portal here ? Where does it leads to ?"

Red Hood:"I don't know... All I know is that this portal sucked the Counters and their Commander straight into it."

Snow White:"... So they are on the other side of this portal ?"

Red Hood:"Seems so. I just don't know if it's safe or not since this portal now seems to be in a passive state."

Scarlet:"Well, it's certainly not that bad right ?"

Red Hood:"It's definitely not. Wait, how did you guys get here anyway ?"

Snow White:"We get here by foot, after sensing a type of energy wave coming from this place, which is this portal, that's how we come here."

Red Hood:"Well, alright then."

Then, Funnily enough, Dorothy also came.

Dorothy:"So, you guys are all here as well."

Red Hood:"... Dorothy, why are you here again ?"

Dorothy:"Well, certainly, I sense some energy wave coming from this place, that portal emits it, doesn't it ? Let me destroys it."

Red Hood:"Hey ! No !"

Red Hood then go and stopping Dorothy from shooting the portal down, which in the fighting, Dorothy fired a shot that, it hits the outer part of the portal, which then the portal started to activated, which now start to sucks in all 5 Pilgrims into the portal. They pretty much have nothing to help them stuck on the ground so, they just got suck straight into the portal. After going through the portal, they are now in a living room, that seems pretty nice and neat as well. Red Hood then looks at the phone that it's screen is shining, which she picked up to see that it's too hot for her too handle. That is also then, Y/n and the Counters are back.

[Alright, that's it for the sub chapter, it was short and kind of lazy writing, but you guys get the whole thing of it. Anyway, I'm going now, bye.]