Chapter 5: Learning how to cook

So today, is the day that Y/n will be teach the Nikkes how to cook. Of course Rapi being the assistant because in the actual game she does know how to cook. Anyway, the Counters and the Pilgrims, well the former of the Goddess squad also get ready for this. To be fair, it was quite weird how watching the Pilgrims cooking. 

Snow White just eat everything cause food is food, whether they are raw or not. Red Hood on the other hand, kind of breaking too much of the stuffs. Scarlet, well using her sword to cut the food. Goddamnit that, she also accidently cut the cupboard and the table as well. She did it too strong. Dorothy on the other hand, failed to do some shits about cooking. Rapunzel is uh, questionable with the cooking tools.

Neon and Anis are not better as they uh, accidently burned the whole kitchen. Thank god Y/n does see this happen so he's already have an extinguisher with him or else the whole house is gonna get burned down to ashes and Ford is gonna kill him, set his soul deep straight 6ft underground. Anyway, after all that, things are fine now, which they kind of order food from the outside since it's gonna take a while to fix the kitchen equipments and stuffs. Well, the ordered food is good, and they are happy with it. Which next day they tried again.

So on the next day, Y/n tried to teach Anis and Neon to put the fire at a minimal effort, which is not to set it too high off or else the kitchen is gonna burn again. For Snow White, she got sit out on this one since she's just gonna eat everything again. Scarlet now using a knife rather than her own sword since she might as well gonna cut off the cupboard and the table again. Funnily enough, things gone wild as Snow White's hunger for food raised so high that, she broke out of the restrain. Yes, Y/n has to restraint her or else she's gonna comes in and eat everything again.

Dorothy finally learned to do something, other than making tea of course. She was actually cooking, and the food taste ok. Anis and Neon also not burn the kitchen again this time. Well, except for the fact that they are all Nikkes, I guess things are fine now. Red Hood still kinda suck in this but eh, she's getting better. At least things won't gone bad, as long as the Raptures did not go through the portal of else things are gonna be even more worse. But that ain't happening...

Yet.