Chapter 1: An existential crisis welcome

[Before the story start, I just want to say that, Y/n is about, 6'5" tall cause why not ? Since like, I read some other stories here and seeing that, some people make Y/n being shorter than he should be, like, it's basically like they do that for some kind of fanservice or something I don't know. Anyway, enjoy the story.]

So uh, back to where we cliffhanger, Y/n is now on the floor, slowly open his eyes cause the Nikkes, the Counters goes straight through his phone and makes him falls down to the ground. Thank god, they still recognized him as their Commander so, it's pretty much not of a problem.

Y/n:"Owww, my head... that hurts."

Anis:"Ah, you're awake ! That's a relief, hope we didn't scared you too much there."

Neon:"Yeah !"

Y/n:"Huh ?" He open his eyes straight up, seeing that, the Nikkes, they are, actually here, looking at him as their Commander. 

Y/n:"Wha- how why what the fuck is even going on here ?!?!"

Anis:"Hmm ? You seems surprised when you saw us. Did we really scared you that much ?"

Y/n:"It's not that, but rather, you guys actually, here."

Anis:"What ?"

Y/n:"Wait, where's my phone ?"

Anis:"Well, it's on the table, still glowing there."

Y/n then wakes up and takes his phone, which is stil glowing, until, it stops, that he realized that, the game is still the same, except a few minor changes. When go and check on the Nikke, Rapi, Anis and Neon are not visible there anymore. It's really that, they are actually here. 

Y/n:"Oh man this can't get any worse..."

Anis:"What can't get any worse ?"

Neon:"Yeah ?"

Y/n:"Uhh, nevermind that for now. *puts his phone in the pocket* so, how did you guys ended up here ?"

Anis:"Well, about that, we fought a, really huge portal ? Well, it separated Rapi and Red Hood and it pulls all 3 of us here."

Neon:"Yeah, that's how we got here, Master."

Y/n:"... Okay." Y/n right now can't believe his eyes, that, the Counters squad is actually, not elsewhere but right in his house. He was not ready for this, that, he does enjoy playing the game itself, but having the characters of the game coming into real life ? That's a fucking fantasy there, while Y/n lives more realistic than that. 

Y/n:"Wait, where's Rapi ?"

Anis:"Well, she's checking out the house ? I mean, why are you here in the house ? And why did we come out of a phone ? Is there something that we need to know ?"

Y/n:"Uhhhh, Rapi ! You there ?" Rapi then comes out, because Y/n calls her of course. "Ah there you are. So, before I tells you guys this, sit down first, alright ?"

Anis:"Well, okay ?" 

Rapi:"All right." Anis, Neon and Rapi then sin sit down on the couch, which is actually pretty comfy, same with the one that Y/n has in the Commander's room.

Y/n:"So... uh, how should I explain this..."

Anis:"Explain what ?"

Y/n:"You guys are... fictional characters..."

Anis:"Um, what ?"

Neon:"Huh ?"

Rapi:"...?"

Y/n:"You guys are fictional characters that exist in a game for the people to enjoy whatever the fuck the game has to offer." When the Counters heard that, Anis burst out laughing, Neon chuckles and Rapi is confused.