The Answer part 1

While on the way to Professor Gale's place
There are so many questions on Crux, Yuki, and Jun's minds.

"First, how can this car fly without you driving it?". Jun asked curiously

"Ohh, you mean skyscape?". Mark said that his vehicle was a skyscape.

Skyscape is like a car without wheels.
the difference is, that the skyscape is more aerodynamic in shape overall.
The skyscape also doesn't emit smoke or noise.
the inside of the skyscape looks like a room.
There is a circular control table in the center, and a screen displaying the map on that table.
The chair is like a sofa and feels comfortable when you lean back.
The Skyscape chairs are positioned to face each other and are also facing the control desk.

"Have you ever heard of levitation? Simply, it uses a magnetic field to be able to fly. And skyscapes can also lead to their destination by themselves because of a computer program designed by the S-Tech company which has GPS access to each skyscape so they don't collide each other." Mark explains to Jun about the skyscape.

"S-Tech? All I know is J-Tech." Jun said confused by Mark's explanation.

"And what is GPS?". Jun asked again.

"J-Tech is in region J. while we are in region S. so only S-Tech products can fly around here." Mark said.

"Except for security officers, they are free to go anywhere because they have a special skyscape with special GPS." Mark continued his explanation.

"And GPS, is some kind of tracking device. So they know every vehicle's position through their radar." Mark closed his explanation.

"So J-Tech is here but only in region J? And let me guess, A-Tech is in region A and B-Tech is in region B?". Crux guessed.

"Exactly, does my explanation satisfy you?" Mark asked.

"Just a little. After meeting with the professor, can you take us to the J-Tech office?" Jun asked Mark.

"It doesn't look like it can be that fast, man. You need to adjust your appearance so you don't steal the attention of many people. That's why we need to go to Professor Gale," Mark answered Jun's question.

"So the professor can make us clothes like yours?" this time Crux asked Mark.

"Clothes? These is not clothes. This is our identity which is made from nanotech to adjust our appearance and show the identity of each person's region. I am wearing this outfit as an ordinary person from Region G.." Mark explained his appearance.

"Then, this is my identity as a student from Region G." Mark changed his appearance in just an instant.

Mark's current appearance as a student differs from his previous one.
This time, he is wearing dark green pants and a light green shirt with a collar at the neck. Additionally, the G logo can be seen on the left side of his chest.

"And this is my identity as a hunter from region G." Mark changed his appearance again.

His appearance this time looked like he was wearing a black helmet with a G logo on both sides.
Mark's appearance color was the same as his 'ordinary' appearance color
but this time with protective plates on his shoulders, chest, stomach, and back. 

It seemed like he was wearing battle armor.

"Wow, I like that one. Nanotech is awesome". said Jun impressed.

"Yes, I know that." said Mark as he returned his appearance to his 'ordinary' appearance

On the way
Crux, Yuki, and Jun see something flying above them.
There are many of them and they line up neatly.
They were shocked after seeing this and asked Mark.

"What is that? Is that another vehicle besides skyscape?". Jun asked Mark.

"Oh, that's a Pterosaurs, maybe someone is building a house." said Mark telling them about the Pterosaurs.

"Usually they help us bring sand and rocks from the beach because there are some areas that don't have beaches. They can also bring us strong wood to make household utensils. However, now it's rare to use wood." Mark continued to explain about Pterosaurs.

"What? Dinosaurs are still alive?". Jun was surprised to hear Mark's explanation.

Yuki and Crux were surprised to know that the dinosaurs had not become extinct.

"What do you mean still alive? They're the oldest creatures here." said Mark who was surprised to hear Jun's question.

"This is getting more and more unreasonable." Crux said.

"Hey Yuki, are you okay?". Jun asked Yuki

All this time, Yuki didn't speak at all and looked strange after the incident.

"Is there still pain in the body after I give AWP?" Mark asked Yuki

"I'm fine, I'm just processing all the weirdness that I've just experienced." said Yuki who was actually really worried about her mother after the incident. but she tried to cover it up.

"Are you sure?". Crux tried to confirm.

"Yeah, I'm fine Crux." Yuki answered Crux's anxiety.

"So the paper is called AWP? What is the function? Restoring us in a split second?" Crux asked Mark.

"It's more about stabilizing our body with alpha waves so that wounds can recover more quickly. That's why it's called Alpha Waves Paper. Even though originally, it wasn't completely made of paper. That's because its shape looks like paper." Mark explains Alpha Waves Paper or AWP

"Just by sticking something on the soles of the feet, it can restore our body? Sounds amazing." Crux is impressed with the health technology here.

A few moments later,They arrived at a building that was approximately 3000m² in area and about 5 floors high.They entered a room to park.They placed the skyscape in a zone with a skyscape image below it.then they all came out from the skyscape.Mark headed to a screen on the wall near the zone.Mark scans the G logo on his chest to that screen.and the zone with the skyscape image goes down and parks the skyscape underground.

"Automatic underground parking lot huh? Why didn't we think about parking underground at all?" said Jun who was amazed again.

"Now we've thought about it." Crux answered.

"I think, there are still many amazing things that we don't know here. So, get ready to adapt to the new experiences." said Yuki who finally gave her opinion.

"You're right." answered Crux who agreed with Yuki's words.

They all headed for the elevator not far from where they were and immediately entered the elevator.
When the elevator door closes

"Professor Gale's room please." Mark whispered to an intermediary in the elevator.
3 seconds later the elevator door opened again.

"It's not that surprising for a levitation technology that they developed." said Jun who was trying not to be impressed when they reached a certain room in a flash.

When they got out of the elevator, they saw a magnificent room.A room with many unique tools that they have never seen before.The room is surrounded by lamps shaped like pipes in every corner of the room.The room was very bright.

"Hello professor, I have a guest with me." said Mark talking to Professor Gale who was waiting for Mark to arrive.

To Be Continue