The Missing Piece

"I really don't understand what actually happened on that day," Lizzie said, trying to remember what happened on the day of the incident.

"At that time, I was getting ready at my mother's restaurant to start working to replace the person who disappeared. But then, he came suddenly and he was surprised to see me," Lizzie said about the beginning of seeing the missing employee who returned.

"His appearance was indeed that of a restaurant employee. A green and white outfit with 'Gale's Restaurant' written in yellow in the middle of his outfit," Lizzie explained the appearance of the missing employee.

"He had white skin and no hair. His eyes were brown and his eyebrows were thick. His face looked like someone around 30 years old and he was slightly taller than me," Lizzie continued explaining her mother's employee's appearance who had disappeared.

"He asked if I was a new employee at the time. Before I could answer, my mother saw him and called him by his name, Dex." Lizzie continued her story.

"They both seemed to be arguing for quite a while. I didn't really hear their argument because I had to go to the front to clean the dining area. Until finally Dex changed his appearance and left my mother's restaurant," Lizzie still continuing her story.

"Then my mother came out and told me what happened with Dex," Lizzie continued seriously.

"My mother said, 'he thought it was still Friday, where was he for 3 days? Maybe he didn't realize he slept for 3 days after bringing pregnant women who came from the sky and caused a stormy in the restaurant'," Lizzie recounted her mother's words at the time of the incident.

"Yuki, could that be..." Jun suddenly stopped talking.

"Please continue your story, Lizzie," Yuki asked Lizzie to continue her story.

"I was also shocked by the inexplicable incident after hearing my mother's words. However, she confirmed the pregnant woman's situation and asked Dex to take her to the hospital immediately." said Lizzie who was sure about her mother's words.

"Do you know which hospital your mother's employee was supposed to take the pregnant woman?" Yuki asked, feeling anxious and hoping it was her mother.

"The nearest hospital from my mother's restaurant is the only one in the area, which is S Hospital," Lizzie replied.

"Ahh, of course, that hospital." said Jun sambil tersenyum.

"Can you take us there please?" Yuki pleaded with Lizzie.

"I'm sorry Yuki, I can't take you to the hospital today. Willy took me here, and he's busy helping my dad right now," Lizzie replied.

"What if we contact your mom's employee Dex, is that possible?" Crux asked Lizzie.

"It's possible if my mom still has Dex's contact at her restaurant," Lizzie answered.

"Can you please ask your mom now?" Yuki requested from Lizzie.

"Can you both calm down and tell me what is your relation with all of this?" Lizzie asked, looking confused by their response.

"This might be related to us, Lizzie. We'll tell you everything after you contact your mom," Crux calmly responded, asking Lizzie to reach out to her mother.

"Okay, I'll try asking my mom. Please wait a moment," Lizzie said, promptly contacting her mother.

Lizzie then pressed the S logo on her outfit. Her nanotech outfit slowly transformed into a light blue helmet that fully covered her head. There was a glass in the front of the helmet, similar to Professor Gale's glasses. On the right and left sides of the helmet, there were silver S logos. From the outside, it looked like Lizzie was talking to someone, but her voice couldn't be heard at all, only the movement of her mouth.