018

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
DIFFICULT

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

IF THERE WAS ONE THING ABOUT LIAM, WAS THAT HE LOVED MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT.

For example, ever since he'd dropped Freya off at work that morning, he'd been sending her teasing messages. Messages that would get her riled up but leave her with no way to get relief until later.

BLONDIE

12:24: Liiiiaaaammmmm :( why
would you send that when you
know I'm not off for another
hour and a half

12:28: *2 photos attached*

12:29: I don't know if can wait
for you to come home, love. Send
me something sweet to help? ;)

Freya let out a frustrated sigh, glancing around at her coworkers who all had been doing the same thing. The morning rush was in a lull and so everyone was checking their phones for down time. She wandered over to her manager, hoping her flustered state wasn't painted on her face.

"Hey, mind if I use the restroom quick?" Her manager looked up from the computer in her office, shaking her head and waving her off immediately. "Thank you." Freya mumbled, rushing into the restroom and locking the door behind her. She pulled her phone back out, looking at the photos Liam had sent once again.

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth at the sight of it, feeling her stomach swirl once again in desire. The first was of him laying in bed — the phone was likely positioned between his chest and stomach, showing off his controller on his lap but of course the main event of the image was the thick and pressing imprint on his grey sweatpants beside it. The second was her favorite of the pair, he'd pulled the sweatpants down his thighs to expose himself. The angry red tip held a fat bead of pre and stood tall and at attention.

Freya sat and stared for a moment while leant against the sink, rubbing her thighs together for the babiest amount of friction to ease the swelling need. Should and could she head back to her manager and say she threw up and needed to go home early? She could try but it was a long shot it would actually work. She knew it would be better to wait the painful hour and thirty minutes, as unfortunate as it was.

She did, however, have an idea arise in the scheming. And how much more fun was it when two played the game over one. With a mischievous smile, Freya opened up the camera app on her phone.

She shimmied her work shirt up to her chin, adjusting her white lace bra over as it twisted slightly through the work day. She aligned the phone camera sideways, framing from her nose down into the shot. She stuck out her tongue, letting saliva collect and start to drip off the edge and onto her cleavage slightly. She took a couple shots, skimming through to find the best looking one before preparing to send it to Liam.

12:45: *photo attached*

12:46: I've got something right here
that you know will feel
1000x better than your hand

12:46: so you better be a good
boy and wait for me, yeah? ;)

12:47: fuck, you're so pretty baby