Tipsy.. pt.1

*i know König is Austrian and he's apart of KorTac. I'm getting to that so don't come for me!"

You've had a liking for almost every man in TF141 liking one then moving on to the other days later, but you never talked to them about it or even relationships in general seeing as the first and last guy you dated cheated on you after your two year anniversary.
You and a few of the guys had gotten back from a successful mission and decided to go to the pub, you got there and started off with fruity drinks that wouldn't take affect unless you chugged 16 of them in three minutes.. then slowly you upgraded to whiskey, you weren't drunk but you definitely weren't sober. "Come on, darlin' time to get you to bed" price says as he offers you a hand to help you off the platform/stage. Price was the only guy you hadn't crushed on, he was the closest thing to a father to you.. he looked out for you like no other human being did, he told you that you reminded him of his daughter, p/d/n (prices daughters name) but it always made you upset because price told you that she had passed away years ago. You always enjoyed going to the pub.. with or without the boys, you knew the people there, you enjoyed singing and dancing on the stage with the drunk girls but your favourite part was, there was always a handsome man there. He always sat down but he looked to be about 6'10, wore a sniper hood with perfectly cut and stitched eye holes and bleach streaks running down them, a black army helmet and his tactical gear.. but he always say in the far back dark corner so you couldn't see his tag (what base or area he's from) but you could see the bright colours of red yellow and black on his chest.. he was German. He was always there before you arrived and had a finished glass sitting in front of him, and he always left when the clock hit 10pm with four empty beer glasses and two shot glasses on the table, he was an interesting man and you wanted to know more about him.. the funny thing was, he only watched you..