Tipsy.. pt.2

Price and gaz escorted you to your room and soap, ghost and Alejandro had all stumbled their way behind us and to their own rooms. "Night, night princess" price said tucking me in and kissing me on the forehead before turning my light off and shutting the door helping the other guys to bed then getting himself to bed.

You wake up the next morning to the sound of.. yelling, why would they be yelling?
You walk out to the kitchen and realise they weren't yelling they were playing poker. "Gambling this early in the mornin'?" I say grabbing a huge cup of coffee and walking back to my room when I hear "Y/N!" Coming from the lounge area across from the kitchen. "Mornin' Lt." I say walking up to the couch with him laying on it "can you get rid of a knot in my shoulder please?" He groans, I can tell he's in pain because of the pent up stress "I know it hurts but can I do it after ive had my coffee 'nd a shower please..?" I say still hungover from last night "how about I join you in that shower and you can fix it there" he says smirking.. "in your dreams, big man" I say patting him on the head and walking off. "She's not gonna sleep with you ghost, she's more into guys like Alejandro anyways" I hear soap mutter "wrong!" I shout down the hall as I shut my door, ghost and price giggle at my answer. Later that day I had finally chosen out a cute outfit to wear for the day when I went to find ghost "Lt.?" I shout as I knock on his door, when it swings open really fast making me jump slightly.. "shoulder still hurtin'?" I say handing him a bottle of beer root oil (good for cramps & tension knots) he lets me in and lays on his bed on his stomach, already shirtless wearing nothin' but a balaclava and grey sweatpants. I sit on his lower back/butt and drip some of the oil into my hands and rub the liquid all over them and start rubbing his shoulder. He moans really really loud as soon as I start rubbing at his shoulder/back, I get really flustered really easily and decide to not mention it, as I don't wanna bring it up in the future. I pull myself up onto my knees on his bed so I can grab my gua-sha off his bedside table when he turns over under me and I sit back down harshly not realising he moved and I slam down onto his crotch "ohhh shit.. sorry dude didn't mean to-" I say getting embarrassed.