aftercare~

TW!!: scars, mention of $H, adult scenes!

-

have fun :)

-

his hands slid from my waist up to the side of my chest back down past my waist to my hips, he hooks his pinkie finger under the seam of my shirt and lifts it up slightly before looking up at me for consent to go further. i nod at him and tip my head back as i feel him lift my shirt and tug at the waistband of my boxer, he holds eye contact with me but when he looks down at my thighs he freezes. i feel his muscles tense and his body freeze as he spots a large patch of all different shapes, angles and sizes of white scars traces around both my thighs, i softly place my hand on his head to break him out of his trance of thoughts.. "Lt.?" i mutter quietly, he looks up at me again, tears in his eyes soaking his balaclava underneath the skull. "i didnt know you did this sort of stuff, Y/N.. are you okay..?" he sniffles "im perfect Lt. ill be a year clean in two weeks! and your here with me so im good." i smile at him softly in reassurance "im sorry, im so sorry for being so emotional, i just.. didnt know you had tha sort of past. i hate finding out people i care about used to be on the same path as me." he sniffles again. i see a tear fall down the side of his nose into his bottom lip, i wipe it off with my thumb and kiss where i wiped.

"im still okay to do something if your up for it?" i ask once i pull away, he looks up at me shocked and then a smile appears on his face. im the first person to ever make him feel this way, reassured, happy, trustworthy. i go to sit on his lap so im eye level with him when his grip on my waist tghtens and he flings me behind him onto my bed. i squeal and wrap my arms around his neck as he climbs over me, i pull off my shirt before he does so.. now being left in boxers. he kisses me, its deep.. passionate, not too rough. his lips are so soft, his tongue brushing against mine every now and then, he moves slightly and beginst to kiss a trail from my lips, to behind my ear, to my neck, chest, stomach and eventually he reaches just below my navel and pauses, looking up at me and smiling as if hes a child that just found five dollars on the street. i can tell what hes thinking, its clear in his eyes. 'take the mask off. take it off. just pull it off.' he reaches his hand up to grab it, nervousness in his eyes. i grab his hand and kiss it before placing it back on my waist and smiling at him. he smiles, his cheeks going red under the mask he moves both hands to my thighs before biting my hip, hard enough to leave a mark but not to draw blood or even break skin. i whimper not being used to the sensation or pain but liking the way it hurts..

he bites and kisses a few places for a little while leaving teeth marks and kickeys before he finally pulls down my underwear, leaving me fully naked in his hands, for him to do whatever he pleases to me. he places a kiss inbetween my legs before emerging his tongue completely over my throbbing clit. he seems to know what hes doing, making it ten times better already. i buck my hips when he applies pressure to the bud with his teeth. i hear his belt unbuckle as he continues to tease me, i get to the high of my climax when he stops and pulls away "you didnt almost finish already did you, sargent?" he chuckles before letting his drool fall inbetween my legs beofre he climbs back up to me and kisses me "like how you taste Y/N? cause i do." he chuckles before gliding his dick up and down inbetween my folds, teasing me nd lubricating it with his saliva. i dont look down, instead hold eye contact with him and he pushes his tip inside me making me realise how big he really is... his girth seems almost painful, imposible to be real honestly. i moan at the sudden size change as he slowly pushes into me, watching my face.. my emotions, finding my limit, my pain tolerence to him. he notices a slight flinch when he goes deeper and decides to spit again for more lubrication, knowing im probably only in pain from lack of actual lube. as he slowly goes deeper he pulls out and thrusts back in once or twice to spread his saliva properly. noticing my eyes squint as he does so makes him pull out completely and pull me ontop of him, im now in control and knowing that calms me down. a lot.

it takes a second to properly adjust to his size but i get there eventually and i watch him try and fail to keep quiet under me as i ride him. this is only my second time going this far with someone properly, and from watching ghosts face i can tell im doing something right.

i feel all his muscles tense up and he whimpers underneath me before i feel him cum in me, im on birth control.. not worried about him pulling out or using a condom. his hot thick sticky semen coat my walls, painting them. i assume he would be too tired and at loss of energy after that to keep going but he notices im so close to reaching the peak of my climax again, he grabs my thighs with a tight grip and thrusts under me at an insane speed, still under me. i grunt and then my entire bodt shudders after he helped me finish, i fall beside him my body covered in sweat saliva and cum but honestly not caring about getting under the covers or showering again before he gets out of my bed and picks me up, placing me over his shoulder and carrying me to my bathroom to clean me up. he washes both of us and gets out of the shower leaving me in it to stand under the hot water. he makes my bed, changing the dirty covers and sheets beofre coming to dry me off and bring me to bed. youd think hes the coldest thing ever but really hes so soft. amazing sex, great aftercare, perfect husband material honestly. we lay there, under the covers still both naked, cuddled up to eachother, simon randomly placing kisses and kickeys on me as i fall asleep in his arms slowly.

A/N-

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! OMFG IM SO PROUD OF MY SELF! I MANNAGED TO WRITE 1150 WORDS!

im gonna be so fr rn, i cringed when writing some specific words.. but thats what writing smut is abt right..?😅😭

i got to exited with the last chapter to not just write the second one already lmao. 🫣

it would mean so much to me if you could vote! AND TYSM FOR READING‼️🩷

-author💋💜~