Defeat pt.2

"Nice to finally meet you, mein groß Mann" I smirk pulling the door fully open.

"You gonna stand there and look at me or you gonna come in and introduce yourself?" I say with a slight chuckle, I didn't need to pee anymore.. the need that i felt was gone after coming in contact with him...
"Ich bin König, Miene Liebling." He says quietly as he steps inside the bathroom and locks the door behind him. "King, I like that! How'd you think to choose a callsign like that..?" I say as I lean against the surprisingly dry and clean basin. "I'm Khayedah.. but you can call me khade or wind." I introduce with a big warm smile.. "hey why did you follo-" I begin to speak before I hear Simon knock on the door and call out to me.

"Khaye, you alright in there luvie..?" He says through the shitty broken ass graffitied on door "I saw y' walk in nearly ten minutes ago and haven't seen you come out since.." he adds "I'm good, Lt. I'll be out in a sec" I reply cautiously as I cover the colonels mouth

"You're positive?" Normally he would have been gone by now or he wouldn't have even checked to begin with, that's when it clicked that he saw König follow me in.. "yeah I'm fine, just catching up with an old friend I haven't seen in years..!" I say opening the door slightly to let him know I'm okay.

He pushes it fully open and pulls my by the wrist grabbing his knife out of his holster.. "khaye hes the Austrian Colonel for KorTac that price warned us about!" He says eyeing König down "ghost dont.. he wasn't gonna hurt me, come on." I say grabbing onto the hand that's holding his knife..

He turns around and looks at me in disbelief of how I'm protecting an enemy team member.. "just trust me.. okay. Please... I'll be right behind you I just have to say something." I say to ghost to make him start walking back to the table. "I'll see you next time groß Mann" I say walking out after Simon, the door shut behind me and I heard it lock.. what was he still in there for?