Preview

Hey Everyone. Here is the preview of The Cameron Brothers, I have the first chapter up as soon as I get it done. This is a BoyxBoy story.

But anyway....

Enjoy!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

"Hold the hell up," I hopped off of my bed and headed to my closet, my head still reeling from what Carter just said, "I didn't know there wouldn't be condoms involved!"

"Well, of course not." Carter simply replied. He was the only one who was mated out of the three of us and because of that, he thought he knew everything that had to do with mates. Half of the time I believe he comes up with the shit he says off the top of his head. "It's part of the claiming process, your mate needs to. Plus you know there are no barriers between you and your mate."

"You've got to be kidding me!!" Olivia yelled in shock. Part of me knew she was getting a kick out of this from the weird grin that was spread across her face her face. She was the drama seeker and know-it-all out of us. If there's a fight, she's there and knows who, what, when and how before anyone else. Personally I thought she was a spy but she's also a good friend. "Have you talked to any of them since school?"

"No and I don't want to," I answered. I started packing a suite case full of clothes. I knew they or someone from their family was going to come over before the day ends. When they do I would be out of sight and far away from here. "I'm staying over your house Olivia."

"Angel, you can't run from them forever." Carter scolded as he lay on my bed without a care in the world. I gave him look that clearly said "you wanna bet," before packing my computer. "They will find you."

"Don't worry. It's not like it's your first time." Olivia looked over at me. I looked away as I felt my face getting hotter by the second. "You're not still a virgin, are you?"

It was true. I was still a virgin; the only thing I've ever really done is kissing. I didn't think about losing something that I could never get back as some crown. I just knew that I wanted things to be special for me and whoever I'm with when the time comes. "Well, it hasn't been the right person."

"Well, now you have three right people," she spat bluntly before looking back out my window. The thought of having three guys, and them also being brothers was making me mentally and physically sick. Why did it have to be triplets? "I thought having two mates was a dream but three? Now that's just a fantasy!"

"Well, sorry I'm not as freaky as you are." I pulled out my stuffed suitcase while talking to her. Even though she's only been with two guys, she's very experienced. "And it just had to be them out of all werewolves."

"Angel, don't you think you are taking this just a little too far?" She stared out the window as she waited for my answer. I replied a simple no and went back to packing, "I think you are." She finished.

I didn't want to think about being mated to the three guys that are making high school crazy for me. They're loud, obnoxious, and rude. They're so different from me in everything and a part of me was hoping I was being pranked by the gods yet I knew better. Then I thought about Levi; what am I going to tell him? I know he heard about what happened at school today. I went over to check my phone and just as I thought, I had five missed calls from him. He left a voice message and my heart raced thinking about what he might have said.

I pressed one to check the message.

"Please enter your four digit password," the automated voice said as I slowly pressed the digits. "You have one new message."

I held my breath and waited.

"Hey it's Levi, I've been trying to reach you for some time now," his voice was shaky. I leaned against the wall as every thing around me seemed to disappear. I couldn't hear Carter or Olivia's voices anymore. "I heard about the fight with you and the Cameron brothers."