Chapter 16 "First Mark"

Hey everyone the moment you all been waiting for, Chapter 16 "First Mark". This chapter was a little tricky because I have to keep changing the steamy part so the story won't become R rated (hopefully it won't). When I was putting together the steamy scene I was listening to Rihanna's song "Skin" (which you can listen to when you get to that part.).

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and be sure to check out my Facebook Page: Libra4Life2012 and please don't forget to vote!!!

But away....

ENJOY

Angel's P.O.V.

"Well that went great," Olivia said with a smile. "I thought it would be way worst."

"It's bad, now my whole family knows and soon everyone else." I told her. Two of the triplet's fans live with me. "My sisters are going to kill me."

"They seem calm to me."

I look over at Carter. "Exactly, they go calm when they are really pissed off." I told him. I can't even think of what they will do. I knew they wouldn't fight me because I can take the both of them with one arm behind my back. They love Ryan."

"What are you doing," snapped Olivia. "We're here to get your mind off everything. Stop thinking about them and just relax for a few hours before we head back."

Olivia was right. I left the house to get away from everything. There is one thing I need to do though; it can't wait anymore. Okay, but I need to talk to Levi."

I remember that Levi was off today and was probably at the café studying. The whole way to the café I was trying to figure out what to say to him. I knew I had to break up with him; I couldn't risk him getting torn apart by the triplets.

"Why did life have to be-" as I passed one of the cafe's window, something caught my attention. It was Levi and he wasn't alone; he was with some guy. "Who is that?"

"Maybe he's a friend of his," suggested Carter "and they're studying."

"Haven't seen him before."

"I'm gonna find out," I quickly went inside and sat out of his line of vision. It wasn't like they would notice me either way. They were too busy laughing and touching each other, not one of those friendly touches. It was the same way he touched me when we touched.

"What are you doing," said Carter, sitting in the chair across from me and blocking my view. "What if he sees you?"

"How is he going to see me if you're blocking me from seeing him!"

Part of me wanted to storm over there screaming and cussing at him, wanting to know what was going on. Even though that sound like a great idea, I held myself away from doing that.

"Angel come down, wait until you know more." I told myself. Five minutes past and they seemed like they were a little more than friends. I never saw this guy before, and I knew all of Levi's friends.

"He's kind of sexy," said Olivia.

I shrug, but there was something off about him. I couldn't place a finger on it. Was it his pale skin or his cold killer blue eyes? On another note, this guy's scent wasn't really human, but I could smell human on him and he definitely wasn't a werewolf.

"I don't like him," I told them. I couldn't shake the feeling that this guy was screaming danger. Ever since I picked up his scent, my wolf wouldn't calm down.

Suddenly him and Levi's lips connected, moving in unison. A ball of emotions burst deep within me. A sharp of pain and sadness struck my heart. But the two emotions that I was feeling the most at the moment was anger and rage. I slowly got up.