Chapter 10 "A Day Before The Weekend"

Hey Everyone, here is chapter 10 of The Cameron Brothers. I know you guys been waiting for it. Now this is the last chapter before the drama starts and one more chapter away from a fight scene between the triplets and the twins!!!! Make sure you vote!!!

But anyway.......

Enjoy!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

It's Friday morning and I haven't been to school since the night of the game that we won. Our school had a barn fire after the game and my friends wanted me to go but I couldn't risk being seen with the triplets. Besides I had more important things to worry about then partying the night away.

My parents were away until Monday, doing their alpha duties. My brother went with them since he's our packs future alpha and he needs all the training he can get. I couldn't think of a better time to snoop then right now. With them gone I'd be able to go though our pack's archives and go over our pack's history. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I had just enough time to check the last area of the house before I had to head to school. I wasn't able to check this area before because it was near my father's second office, which he uses more often then not. I headed in that direction, not wanting to waste any more time.

An hour later I still couldn't find any information on the triplets' pack. The only information that was there was around what time their pack had been formed, which was the same time my pack had come together. I already knew every thing in here so this whole thing had been a completely worthless endeavor.

I slammed the book on the desk. "Damnit!"

I put everything back to where they had been sitting before I head out. I know I couldn't stay home another day because the make up work is alone was going kill me. I didn't want to add another day to the days I had all ready missed. I grab my things and head out.

*********

"Angel, where have you been?" Olivia asked, leaning against a locker, before I could even turn to look at her. I told her that I had to do some research and that I didn't think it was the right time to tell her.

"It really kept me busy." I explain to her.

"On the recent murders?" she asks with a puzzled look on her face. "They found a second body early this morning."

"Murders?" I repeat, confused. I close my locker and turn to face her. "Was it rogues?" It was the only other explanation I could come up with besides that it had been a human doing the killings. This also made me wonder if this was the reason my parents and brother left.

She shrugged.

"I'll ask our beta when I-" before I could finish, the beta himself was in front of me, with a few pack members. "What's this?" It was kind of odd to see my pack's beta in my school.

He leans forwarded and spoke quietly. "You heard about the five killings right?"

"More or less, why?"

"One of them was an alpha," he stated. "His throat had been ripped apart." Both Olivia and I look at each, our faces masked in total shock. She had a good reason to look that way to seeing as an alpha is the strongest of our kind. Taking down an alpha without the help of wolvesbane or by another alpha is nearly impossible. What ever had done this was not only powerful and dangerous but cunning.

"Why are you telling me this?"

He gestured to the three pack members behind him. "Your father has assigned these three to guard you for your safety." He says. I look behind him, at my body guards, before returning my gaze back to him, looking for some sign of this being a joke. "He nor I want to take any chances, so he wants you to go straight home."