Chapter 7 "The Truth is Getting to Me"

Hey everyone, like I promise here is chapter 7!!!! I do hope you guys like, there not much steamy parts in this chapter but it is still good. Now this will be my last chapter I will be posting till the first weekend of July which is the 6th. So no just chapter will be posted this week. I'll be working on The She-wolf Within Me for my fans that like really like that story. Don't forget to vote Luvs!!!

But anyway.....

Enjoy!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

That morning, the whole school was at a all time high with gossip. Stella and Ashley was the number one topic and spreading like wildfire. Both of them would have the mate test done with the Cameron brothers.

Some were saying that Ashley was first to be tested, but no one could find her. Some had seen her in the halls before she was called to going to the main office. Heading down the hallway I heard a group of girls talking.

"I heard she went home." said one of the girls.

"Duh, she knows she knows she's not mated to them!" said another.

"Then it must be Stella."

"Plain old fiends," I told myself as I turn the corner. If it is Stella the same girls going to end up talking about her, wishing it was them. I don't understand what the big deal they was making over them. I get they were triplets but why were girls so drawn to them?

I went into the boys restroom for a real quick stop. As I unzip my fly I heard crying coming from one of the stalls, a girl crying. This really did change my mind about using the restroom, so I zipped my pants back up. "Um..hello?" I called out to whoever was in the stall.

"Leave me alone," replied the girl in the stall. Yeah it was definitely a girl. I was trying to figure out why was she in the boys restroom. Even though this really doesn't have anything to do with me but I needed to use the bathroom and I can't go knowing their is a girl in here. "Why are you in the boys restroom?" I ask.

"It's none of your business!!" she replied, bursting in to a louder cry. It took me a moment to realize who was crying. "Ashley is that you? Everyone's looking for you." I told her.

In seconds she unlock and open the stall door. Her eyes were red as if she been drinking and mascara running down her cheeks. She look a mess like she just came from visiting hell. "NO don't tell them I'm in here." she begged.

"Why are you not going to the office?"

"Because I know I'm not their mate and I don't want to be." she yelled out. I was kind of stung to hear her say that. I mean she is going out with one of them after all.

"But you're dating one." I said confusedly, why date them if you don't want to be with them.

"Because I wanted to say I went out with one of the hottest brothers. That's every girls dream."

I couldn't argued with that, she was right. Most girls would dead to date a guy that every girl and even some guys want. "If you know that your not their mate just get it over with." I explain.

"I don't want to go by myself." she laugh, wiping away her tears. Personally I didn't catch what she was laughing about. Then she look at me and smile. "Can you go with me?" she asked, trying to play the flirt card on me. Which was useless since she wasn't my type.

"I really don't think I should." I replied as I scratching the back of my head, trying to keep myself from freaking out. "I don't think that they will let me in the room.''

"I tell them that you're here for support."

I look at her for a moment. Even though we are not really friends, how could I say no to someone that looks like they would die if I said no. "Fine.'' I groan. She gave me a hug before fixing her make-up. Minutes later we were heading to the main office.