Chapter 3 "Early To Be Late"

Hey everyone here is the next chapter of The Cameron Brothers. You all are really liking this story!!! Which I'm totally grateful for. This chapter is a little short with little drama but the next two chapters are full of drama.

Be sure to vote

But anyway......

Enjoy

Angel's P.O.V.

I had just finish drying myself off and was putting some clean clothes. I still had a some time to myself before I had to go in town to me up with Levi.

In the back of my mind I was still replaying what happen today in gym class. The running and them chasing me, my favorite part was the free fall jump. It was making me want to climb a tree and jump off. The idea of fighting with one of the Cameron brothers put a smile on my face. I wish I could of fought the one who grab me in the tree.

I already was prepared for all the gossip tomorrow in school.

"What was that feeling though," remembering what happen when they all grab me. It was a feeling I had never experience before. In that brief moment it felt like nothing else matters. I didn't want to feel that kind of feeling towards them again. Then again a part of me deep inside wanted to. "let it go."

I figure it was just my mind having a overload with having three hot guys touch me. It couldn't be nothing more then that, I think I would die if it was.

In all of my mind wondering I heard my door open and close. It was my older twin sisters, Chloe and Khloe. They are the only ones that never knock before entering a room. I glance back at them before putting my boots before turning to then. They both had their arms on their hips "what is it?"

"You beat up Ryan," Chole yelled at the top of her lungs.

"You idiot did you hurt him," ask Khole. Both of them look exactly a like. The only way I knew who was who was because of their hairstyle. Chole had brown short hair while Khole had long brown wavy hair. Other then that you wouldn't be able to tell them apart "well answer me!"

"It was a game," I told the both of them. They have a huge crush on the Cameron brothers to the point they knew which brother is who. They pray every night hoping one of will become their mate. I didn't see what attract them to the brothers. "so what's the big deal?"

"You could of hurt them," they scream in union. Their faces was a deep shade of red, they are really piss at me.

"What you wanted me to do get beat up?"

"YES!!!!"

I rolled my eyes and push the to my door. I didn't had time for their Cameron crush episode, I will catch the next show "you two need to get out and learn how to knock."

"We not finish talking."

"Yes you are," opening my door for them and pushing them out. They was about to stay something but I slam the door in their faces. "and stay out my room!"

I flop on my bed feeling drain. Looking over at the clock, I still had a time before heading out. It's nice just to get out of the life of being a werewolf, even if it's only for a few hours. I check my phone to see if Levi call or text me but no luck.

I grab my things and headed downstairs, decided to go in town early. My father was sitting at the dining table as I cut through to get to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water and headed back to see what he was up to.

"How was your first day of school," he as I came back into the dinning room. His eyes didn't leave his paperwork "also what you and your sisters fighting about?"

"We played Five of Stars today in gym," sitting two chairs away from him. He look from he papers, his eyes now filled of interest. Five of Stars is on of my father's favorite games to train with, that's why I'm so good at it. "the Cameron brothers are in my gym class."

He raise an eyebrow, he really didn't care much for them "did they win?"

"No that's why Chole and Khloe are mad," I told him before drinking my water. "I fought one of them."

"So who won?"

"My team did," I watch him jump out his sit full of joy. He ran to me and hug me tightly "umm dad?"

"Did they hurt you," pulling away to look me in the eyes. He was very protective of his family, even if it was a game. He was just that type of father. I told him about the fight between me and Ryan but left out the part out when they touch me "did they?"

"No it was the other way around," looking to look at the clock. I was kind of surprised how late it was getting. I pull out my phone, still no text or miss calls from Levi. I told him that I was going in town for awhile and be back home before ten "see you later."

"Be careful," he yelled as I close the front door behind me.

I made my way down the street, town was only about 10 minutes away. I turn off on to a forest trail that everyone takes to get into town. The walk was quite for me, it really helps me to relax. I could hear the sound of rushing waters, the bridge was close.

I was about to step on to the bridge when a person across it made me stop. His back was facing my, so I couldn't figure out who is could be. The only thing he had on was gym shorts on, with my school's colors on it. I slowly walk on to the bridge, keeping my eyes on his every moves. He turn a little when I got half way.

"Well," he said turning completely around. It was the guy from my gym class, the one I knock out when he was in his wolf form "it took you long enough."

"What the hell you want?"

"You made me look like a clown," he roar.

"Please you didn't need my help for that," roaring back at him. I knew this was about me hurting his little ego "I don't have time for your problems."

"I guess I have to make some," he smiled getting a bat that he hide from view, then he whistled. I heard movement behind me, I turn to see a girl with a long metal chain. From the way see look I knew she was a wolf. I look back at him, he had two more guys behind him long sticks "now how you want this?"

"Are you serious," taking quick glance behind me. They started to move on to the bridge "over a damn game?"

"It wasn't a game!"

The rage he had in his eyes from my blood was sending small chills down my spine. I guess there was no reasoning with a guy who only thinks of his ego. I look at my watch, I was going to be late cause of this. I took a deep breathe and pull out twin sai that were hidden within my leather jacket. I spin them around my figure before gripping the handles.

Normally I wouldn't use a weapons but under these circumstances I had no choice. Looking at my watch for the time, only fifteen minutes to spare. Part of me knew I was going to be running late cause of them.

This was a perfect place I thought. With the rushing water below us no one could hear cries for help. I wonder if he just wanted to beat me up or nearly kill me.

I was going to need a little help from my wolf spirit when I saw their eyes becoming lighter. They all were letting their wolf spirits surface to become faster and stronger then what they already are. I did the same, I could feel the power flow from within me.

That when I heard running from behind me. Not waiting to see what happens next I jump high in to the air, way higher then any human can jump. I could see almost see over the trees and was able to check out my surrounding area.

As gravity started to push me back down one of the girl with the chain jump towards me "here goes nothing."

*******************************************************************************************************

Well that's the end of Chapter 3, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter you will get more drama as you already know. I'm going to try to post the next chapter sooner for you all. Also check out my Facebook page: Libra4Life2012

Make sure to vote!!!

Thanks for reading....

Much LuV