Chapter 4 "Fighting Against Time/Who could it Be"

Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile since I posted. Here is chapter four "Fight Against Time/Who Could it Be ". Now the action scene is not as long as some of you may think. This chapter I would say it's ok, it's a chapter that had to be done. I already have the next chapter done and will be uploading it new week. Please be sure to vote.

But anyway......

ENJOY!!

Angel's P.O.V.

Gravity was pushing me back down, bringing me closer to my first attacker. The girl smiled as she whipped her metal chain towards me; the sound of the chain slicing through the wind like a razor.

"Got ya," I whispered as my left sia got caught in between one of the chain links. I quickly wrap the chain around my arm before taking my other sia and breaking it in half.

That didn't stop her as she came up with her right leg. I was able to block it but it still sent me soaring back across the bridge. This she-wolf was stronger then she looked by far.

She jumped up, one leg extended in front of her. I landed on the ground dropping my sias and grab her leg. I spun her around twice before I threw her over the edge. The powerful, rushing water carried her off down the river as one of the guys ran along the side after her.

Before I could fully stand, someone grabbed a hold of me. It was the last of the guys that were standing behind that jackass. He tightly jerked my hands behind me, before snarling out, "I got him."

"I'm coming," I watched as he slowly walked over the bridge, strutting like he was all high and mighty as he smirked, and "Make sure you got a good grip on him".

"Don't worry, he's not going anywhere."

That's what they think. I did the only thing I could do to get out of this. I lifted my right foot and kicked back, landing a perfect shot at his knee. He screamed loudly in pain and leaned forward. I took that as an opening and threw my head back into his face. He immediately let go of my wrist and I took the time to grab my sias. I didn't have time to beat myself up for fighting a little dirty. It's not like he wasn't going to heal.

I hit the ends of my sias then twist them together and I pull them apart, causing a rod to connect them. I twirl the stick around in my hands and keep an eye on him, waiting for him to make the first move.

"Enough," roared a voice I didn't want to hear but was grateful for since it would stop them. I turned to see all three of the Cameron brothers with their girlfriends at their sides.

"Let him go!"

"But Ryan..."

"I don't care," said Ryan. I snapped the ends of the stick back together, then pulled them apart; holding my two, regular sias. I could tell Ryan's friend was madder than hell at being stopped. I guess it was better for him to be stopped then having me beat him "and you're welcome."

I stopped in front of the Cameron brothers while they just smirked at me. There girlfriends clung to their arms like magnets.

"I didn't ask for your help." I scowled.

"It looked like you needed it," added one of the brothers.

Looking at my watch, I turned away and started walking, "I'm late."

"You're welcome," he repeated, a hint of playfulness was in his voice.

I turned to with a raised eyebrow. I hope they're not waiting for my gratitude or something "I didn't say thank you."

"We know."

"Good," I smile and run off, arriving into town in a matter of minutes. I was already late, messing around with those clowns. Once on the sidewalk, I headed over to the cafe to meet Levi. The town wasn't as crowed as it normally was which is good for me. I didn't like being around a crowd, you never know what may happen.