Chapter 13 "The After Effect"

Hey everyone, here is Chapter 13 "The After Effect pt1". I hope you enjoy this chapter, not much drama going on in this chapter but still as good. Pleas be sure to vote.

  But anyway....

ENJOY

Angel's P.O.V.

I don't know what caused me to black out or forget what happened to me. It was like my mind was wiped clean. I couldn't remember anything after being hit by the twins. The only thing I could remember was the feeling of being helpless to save them. Maybe it's the connection I have with them that made this happen.

My body felt numb and on fire, as if I was in a marathon. Every muscle twitched in pain, screaming out for some type of relief.  

"Angel, you're finally awake," said the humble soft voice of my mother. She sat in the chair next to my bed. Eyes filled with worry.  "You have been sleeping for a few hours." 

My throat was dry, "What happened?"

"Well.. I don't know." she said, grabbing my hand. "Your father and I felt your presence. Somehow you were able to do an alpha command; something that you shouldn't be able to do even if your life depend on it."

"Then how I was able to do it then?"

She shook her head, "I..I don't know," her voice trailed off, lost in the moment, "I'm looking for answers, while your father is working on keeping what happened today under wraps. Your father and I weren't the only alpha leaders that felt your command, but luckily they don't know it was you."

I was beginning to wonder if it was that big a deal if I did an alpha command.  I don't know what the fuss was about. I didn't even know how I did it, if I even did it.

There was a knock at my door; it was my mother's assistant. My mother looked at her watch and got up. She told me that she had a meeting with some of the alpha females from the local packs. They wanted to work more on protecting the area from the killings.

I decided to go back to sleep. It was no use to think when my body felt like this. My body was in too much pain to think, not to mention I could barely move.

Moments later, I felt myself falling asleep.

                                                                           *********

Rebecca's P.O.V.

What I witnessed today wasn't only amazing, but impossible.  Angel able to do an alpha command should be impossible. I couldn't get over the color his eyes turned to: Silver eyes shining like the moon, him commanding them to stop and shift back. 

Ever since I got home I been looking through files and online. I had to find what type of werewolf he was. I know there were alphas and betas, but Angel isn't one of them. There was also common werewolves that don't have any rank; he's not one of them either. My mind puzzled over the question of who he was.

"What are you?" I asked myself, typing on my computer looking for any information that I could find. I couldn't get the color of his eyes out my mind. Most have gold color eyes, while betas have yellow and alphas have red. There hasn't even been heard of having silver eyes. "There got to be something."

I do hope he was ok. The twins did hit him hard. I don't know how he was able to stand and give a command. All this happened because of my overly jealous twins. Why can't they act normal, like any other mate. They needed to understand that I was going to have friends. If they didn't like it, then they need to chain themselves up.