Chapter 22 "The End Is Just The Begining pt2"

Hey Everyone, sorry for the long delay but here is the final chapter of "The Cameron Brothers". It's a little said that it's ending but I'm working on the second book for this story. Please don't forget to vote!!!!

But anyway enjoy this final chapter!!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

Finding out that vampires still exist and are establishing an army wasn't the highlight of my father's morning. Hearing this he was going to need  something a little stronger than coffee. Maybe a few shots of some alcohol would probably help, he was heading in the direction of the bar anyway.

I head to my bedroom to be alone and to shower. Mike's scent is all over me. Their cologne is another way I can tell them apart, other the connection I had with them.

"You smell like them," Chloe said, as I pass her.

I glance back at her, her arms folded and an expression that disapproves Mike's scent on me. Any of their scent on me for that matter.

"Chloe, he was going to die if I did nothing," I told her.

She went from being upset to being worried faster than a Ferrari could get to sixty miles per hour.

"He's okay now,'' I continued. Placing a finger to my chin as if to be thinking. I was in the mood to push someone's buttons, way not my sister's. Plus I want to see how far I can push her. "Come to think of it, I heard that all three of them are taken. If they are, why are you worrying about someone else's mates?"

Chloe look at me in complete shock, but it was true. You can't be crushing on another werewolf mate, that's one way to start a fight. It's like a werewolf code or something.

"Well, I just.."

"Desperate?'' I joked, knowing it would just add fuel to her fire. "I could understand. I mean you say their name more than you say your own name."

"I do not," she squealed, as her face darken in embarrassment.

"Like who worries about members of a rival pack anyway," I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "You must love them, that's the only explanation I can come up with. Plus your body language shows a lot of emotions. "

"You probably would kill them if they weren't your mates," she blurted out in her defense.

"......"

Chloe smiled when I didn't respond. She places her hands on her hips as if she gotten the last say.

"You're right," opening my bedroom door as I look at Chloe. "But I can't now, so I'm learning to cope with it. I think it's karma. Me thinking about the different ways I could kill them, I came up with hundred sixty two ways I would of enjoyed killing them. Now, thinking about how to keep them from harm. IT's crazy how this mate connection can change they way someone thinks."

With at I went into my room and lock the door.

***********

Nearly two weeks past since I told my parents about the vampire threat. Small progress has been made towards the vampire threat. The fear of information leaking out and getting back to the vampires is top concern.

They were also planning wiping out the threat without out the help from my spirit wolf. Which means I was left out of the loop of the planning. I couldn't even began on how they would achieve that. To kill that amount of vampires they need the help of the spirit wolf. It's the only thing that contain the power to do it.

"Just focus on your relationship with the triples and leave this to use," is what they both told me. Olivia and Rebecca thought it was a good idea and I shouldn't be worrying myself about something that should be handle by alphas.