Chapter 9 - Facing the Truth pt2

Hey everyone. I hope you like this chapter. This chapter I think is going to give you a little shock about Rebecca. Also it's going to have you wondering what Angel is going to do once he learn this new information. Oh and please be sure to vote!!!

But anyway....

I really hope you ENJOY

Angel's P.O.V.

With Justin, Ashley, Stella and the triplets under secrecy, it was still hard for me to stay clam. But how could I be calm, I'm the mate of my enemies. I shouldn't be calm right?
The main thing is how I was going to tell my parents about this, especially my father. Him and their alpha never really see eye to eye but they did keep the peace. Come to think of it, I never seen the their alpha before. Who was their alpha anyway?

I could barley pay attention in class, it was like she was speaking a different language. I guess knowing the triplets was just across the hall, made me feel a little on the uneasy side.
They are just so cool with me being their mate when I'm their enemy. On top of that I had to tell the members of my pack that goes to this school to leave them alone.
That alone is going to rise questions. Why couldn't Stella or Ashley be their mate. Hell I would even be okay with Kim being it at this point.
Damn why this have to me so complicated. With each question I had, two more came with it.

"Angel..." the distance voice was getting closer. "Angel you ok?"

I forgot Rebecca was even sitting next to me. "Um..yea." I ask, looking back at the blackboard "My mind just busy elsewhere."

"Yea, I can see that." she said, handing me her notes. I took then and started copying them. "What you going to do now?" I knew she was referring to the triplets.

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said shortly after. I haven't begun to think how I was going to deal with them. Them alone bring dozens of questions to my mind. "I'll still trying to figure out how this was possible."
Her face expression changed. "Yea, it is strange. You sure your packs don't have a truce?"
"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure," I said quietly. I'm not the future alpha but I knew every treaty and blood truce my pack had made. "And we don't have one with them. The weird thing is I don't know who their alpha is or look like."
"Same here. I heard that the alpha want to keep his identity secrecy." she explain. I told her that I had heard that once and that his beta represent him. "You know that their future alpha pick the Camerons to be his betas."
I nodded. I question the fact of having three brothers as betas. "How is that suppose to work exactly?"
"Beats me, all I know is that they be giving the powers of a beta." she said. She smile and nudge my shoulder. "Their pack is one of the larger ones in the area."

I shifted in my seat a little. "I'm so scared," I said sarcastically with a smile. "I dare them to try some thing." Their pack was indeed five times larger then ours but their fighters wasn't as nearly skilled as ours were. So I guess it balance itself out in a way and keep them from trying taking over our territory.

She gave a small giggled. "Well it good that you not seeing anyone." I froze when she said that. In this mess I forgot about Levi, how I forgot about him. Rebecca eyes stand on me for a second as if she was reading my thoughts. "You can't still continued to see them, you're mated!"
"No, I'm not mated!" I said a loud enough to grab the teacher's attention. Rebecca tried to keep herself from laughing from my out burst. "Um..sorry.."

Once the teacher went back to her assignment, Rebecca lean towards me. "You don't get it."
"Get what?" I ask.
"Things are different when you have more then one mate," she said. "For you everything triples, their protectiveness for you, their dominance, their wolf instincts intensified by three. Making them a little more dangerous then someone with one mate. Plus they have the power of betas."
"They would hurt Levi?"
"By accident," she stated. "you're their mate. It's a normal reaction to protect what's theirs....I don't want you to learn the hard way."
I notice her whole mood change again but filled with regret and pain. "What happen?" I ask.
"I remember like it was yesterday, it happened last year." she start off. Her eyes began to get clouded with water.
"Hey Rebecca, you don't have to tell me."
She shook her head, disagreeing with me. "No you have to know... I was talking to someone before I the twins found me, we was great together. But after I was mated, I still hang out with him, unaware of the danger I was putting him in.." I watch her wipe away her tears as she tell me her story. "We was hanging out at the park near his house. when my mates seen us. I tried to explain to them but their wolves were already on the surface...he didn't made it any better by punching at one of them..it happened so fast."