Chapter 2 "Back to School pt 2"

Hey everyone here is the second chapter of The Cameron Brothers "Back to School pt2". I really hope you like this chapter. This my first time doing a little hand to hand fighting scene. Plus thank you all for the wonderful comments and sorry for having you all wait.

But anyway.....

ENJOY!!!!

Angel's P.O.V.

Gym is my least favorite class since I started high school. It use to be one of my favorite when I was in elementary and middle school. Everyone was always looking forward to have gym.

Now gym is filled with jocks and jock wannabes. I wanted outside for every one to get dress and out the locker room before going in. I quickly change before anyone came back in. It wasn't because I'm body conscious. I was lean and very athletic, more in shape then most guys here. I just didn't like having eyes on me when I'm getting dress.

In no time I was completely dress and heading to the basketball court where the rest of my class was. Olivia and Carter wave me over to where they were. We sat on the bleachers waiting for teacher to show up.

The jocks were playing a game of basketball. Well I think they are playing basketball. They did more clowning around and showing off for the girls then scoring points.

"Why they have to be so hot," Olivia whined.

"Who?"

"Cameron brothers," fanning herself with her hand as if they were the ones making her hot. I told her that I was sorry and that I wasn't attracted to asses or clowns. Carter just laugh while Olivia rolled her eyes "well what if they wasn't asses?"

"That's a good question," added Carter. I look at both of them as if they were out of their minds. He poke with me with his elbow waiting for me to answer "well?"

"No," standing up to look at them both. I wanted to make myself clear "unlike most of the guys and girls here. I don't want nothing to do with the Cameron Brothers."

"Damn you didn't have to do all that," said Olivia recrossing her legs.

Before I could finish what I had to say the gym teacher blew his whistle. He told us we will be having class outside today. Everyone follow him to the field closest to the woods.

"Listen up we going to play Five of Stars today," more then half the class cheer in joy. Some of the guys started to take off their shirt reveling tone and not so tone bodies "we have little over two hours so quickly pick your team of five."

This was my first time playing this game in school. Me, Olivia, Carter and two others. The Cameron brothers and two of their friends were in a group together. They look over in our direction.

"Now everyone," one of the Cameron brothers shouted trying to get the class attention "Now make sure you go easy on Angel we don't want him to tell his daddy."

Few of the class laugh. I let them have their little laugh. "I can handle myself now can we start the game?"

The teacher nodded and gave us our headsets for we can be in communication with our team. Then he told us our star color, ours was white. We line up at the edge of the forest and waited for him to blow the horn for us to began.

Five of stars is a game the a lot of werewolves play. It's when you and your team have to going in the forest and search for the five flags to complete your star. Each team is giving a color which they need to collect the flags of that color. You can collect other teams stars but you can't return unless you have your team's flags first. The team who get their flags the fastest time and or collected the most flags win. Also this game is a hand to hand combat.