Future

He suddenly spotted two familiar faces, who he knew were George and Ringo. John stopped running, waiting for Paul to realize his action.
Paul turned around, walking over to John.
"Yes, John?" Paul frowned.
"I found George and Ringo."
Paul's face lit up almost immediately.
"So, where are they? Are we waiting here, or—" Paul was cut off by a sprinting John. He sighed as he jogged back after him, his legs aching. John, who Paul thought seemed to have unlimited energy, was calling the names of his other two band-mates, who had both travelled farther than the place that John found them in.
It only took a few seconds for Paul and John to catch up to them.
"Do you have any possible context as to what is happening?" John asked.
Ringo smiled as he pulled something out of his pocket. A cell phone.
"Where did you even find that?" Paul gasped as he made his way toward Ringo. John followed him, also intrigued.
"I just asked," Ringo shrugged. "Someone gave it to me in a heartbeat."
"I guess it isn't that surprising," John murmured, mesmerized by the device.
"Apparently, all of our songs are stored on one part of it, along with multiple others," George added happily. "I think Ringo knows which one it is."
Ringo managed to navigate his way across the device and onto the application.
"When did you figure out how to do all of this?" John wondered, mesmerized by the sight.
"A couple minutes ago. I'm surprised at how fast I got the whole idea of it," Ringo smiled.
"Well, we did somehow time travel, so your older self might have one, y'know?" Paul suggested.
After a few moments of searching, Ringo found the band's music catalogue. Everyone with him was very surprised at the immense amount of songs and albums.
"Our last record is in 1970. Hm, I do wonder what caused that," John pointed out.
"Yeah, there are too many unanswered questions," George complained as he rested his chin on Paul's shoulder to peer at the phone that Ringo had obtained.
"Shouldn't there be another feature of sorts that we could search things on?" Paul inquired.
Ringo immediately swiped the screen to get to another area of the device. Doing this resulted in a search bar and a keypad.
"What do I search first?" Ringo asked.
"Just our band's name—The Beatles," Paul advised. Ringo did as told, opening up hundreds of results. He seemed to be intimidated by the sight.
"Tap on whatever comes up first and hope for the best," John jokingly suggested as he smiled cheekily. Ringo found an article that seemed like an entire essay.