Spoilers

"So what you're saying is that, if I move any closer to you, I'll transport to the future?" younger John asked earnestly. Paul and George had gathered around him, and had earned the attention of Pete and Stuart.
"Probably," John's older self replied. Younger John was sitting cross-legged and directly in front of himself.
"But, what if anyone else does? You're still part of our future," Paul inquired in a usual wide-eyed manner.
"I suppose the same'll happen."
Older John was in a chair, and was surprisingly the only person seated in one. He looked down at the crowd in front of him, and was overwhelmed by emotion. Not sadness or sentiment and particular, but exuberance and confusion all at once. He thought that he felt almost like jelly or custard and was bouncing and wiggling throughout space and time and—
My mind has gone places, hasn't it? John thought once again, and set himself back into reality.
"You've zoned out once more," George quite unhelpfully reminded John, though with good intentions.
"You'd know what I'm going through if—" John cut himself off from words and his own mind again, hearing a sudden loud noise. A thud.
"What's this bloody mess?" was heard from outside of the flat.
Seemingly older John, nearly tripping as he rushed to the door, was greeted by himself, except it was an entirely older version of him by a couple of years.
"What brings me here now?"
"Why am I in Hamburg?"
The youngest version of John was nearly terrified in the corner.
"Is that me?" he called out.
"Yeah, it sure is us again!"
The oldest of John's selves simply stood in pure confusion.
"Feel free to come inside!" Paul yelled, seemingly oblivious as to what was occurring.
"You heard him! Get in here right now," John's self from 1964 scolded. His future self shrugged and walked in.
"Y'know, this place is rubbish. I'd just like to say this right now," he examined, disgusted.
"How'd you end up here, anyway?" George asked.
"Met this nice, young, girl named May, practically disappeared from reality, and found myself here. Now, why are there two versions of me here, and why are Peter Randolph Best and Stuart Sutcliffe seated right there?"
"We live here, that's why," Stuart answered minutely quietly. Future John took in the area, a flood of memories pouring into his mind. He felt as if he were experiencing the lives of multiple people, and also gaining more memories. Different ones. Very different ones.
The youngest version of John observed his own self walking across the flat.
He then came to a realization that something was off.
It was the fact that they were already experiencing their own futures. A time-related event was imminent.
"I don't think anyone should've let him in," he announced, hesitating on what word to use to refer to his own self.
Confused faces turned towards the speaker, silent.
"I don't see why anything shouldn't happen to us if we're already in the presence of two people that should only exist later."
"It only applies to people, right?" George asked in response.
"We'd better hope so!" Paul almost screamed, now very much panicked.
"Sorry, but I thought there were two more people in this room. Why are they gone?" Future John frowned, attempting to keep himself composed. He already had enough. There was no practical reason for random disappearances.
"I wish Ri—you wouldn't know who that is. I can't even say certain things now can I?" somewhat older John annoyedly shrugged off a thought. Younger John's face immediately whipped towards his.
"I'm not sure why, but the image of someone just appeared in my head. Is it whoever you almost mentioned?"
"What did this person look like?"
"Blue eyes, brown hair, shorter in figure."
"Then, yes, that is, in fact, who I nearly mentioned, and I think that it is bad that I now know who he is when I'm absolutely not supposed to yet," John rambled anxiously, his vision distorted as soon as his own words left his mouth.
He stood up, and felt even dizzier. The world spun around him, and he hung onto a chair for balance.
"Do you all feel that?"
"Yes, and it feels as if I'm entering a whole other dimension," one of John's other selves called out. The room seemed to close in and become a point. It became pure energy.
All of the room's former inhabitants experienced a mutual sensation—feeling everything, yet also being unconscious.
Various events and places were happening all consistently.
Candlestick Park, 1966. The Cavern Club. The Star Club. The Plaza Hotel. The Ed Sullivan Show, 1964. Twickenham Studios. Shea Stadium, 1965.
Everything simply was.
All until one point, where time anchored.
New York City, 2024.
The former inhabitants of a German flat were now in the midst of that city, but extreme time travel had taken its toll.
Luckily, three men by the names of Paul, George, and Ringo were seated nearby, and quite perplexed to see younger versions of themselves.
The effects of time travel were physical and mental. It caused immediate unconsciousness at times, and usual disorientation.
Paul blinked, staring at the multiple people to his left. He made an attempt to comprehend the sight, but failed to do so.
"George, that's us."