Nothing's Gonna Change My World

John was relieved to be out in the open. It was much more calmer to be surrounded by scenery, a distraction from John's bigger problems.
He suddenly became on extreme alert when a certain thought popped into his mind.
"Paul, we've lost George and Ringo, haven't we?" he asked urgently, rubbing at his back
"Yes we have, John. Thank you for reminding me!" Paul exclaimed, running in a direction to the left. John followed, right next to Paul.
George and Ringo weren't in sight at all.
"Don't stress your back out too much, John. I think we should stop here for a bit," Paul advised as he sat on a nearby bench. John did as suggested.
"So, how'd you manage to stay in that hospital room with me? Aren't only family members allowed, or something like that?" John inquired.
"Oh, John," Paul chuckled in a melancholy manner. "I said that I was your brother. It's not too far off though, is it?"
John gave a soft, emotional smile. They were inseparable, and they both knew it.
The fact that John knew of his fate was a terrible thing, though. Their friendship wouldn't last forever. He had to cherish every moment of it. This exact moment felt good. It was a nice day, with a slight breeze. Trees rustled, birds sang, all was well. The sun shone warmly on the duo. Absolute perfection was evident in this moment.
"Paul, you're wonderful for doing that, I hope you know that. You're wonderful."
"You know, I'm going to miss you so bad. I wish that we could just stay like this for all eternity. Life's not fair, it really isn't," Paul shook his head, looking up at John before tightly embracing him in his arms.
John let out a short breath. He didn't want to ever let go.
I could do this all day, Paul thought. I really could.
John felt as if something was weighing on his mind. A guilt for having to leave this life. Having to leave behind a family and friends. He truly had to savor these exact minutes. No second could be wasted.
"You're brilliant, John," Paul said in a muffled tone.
"You are, too."
John gently shook himself out of Paul's arms, partly not wanting to stop the hug. It was quite comforting, but they still had to find George and Ringo in order to sort their entire predicament out as a group.
As if on cue, two people arrived near the bench next to John and Paul. One of the people had an extremely worried look on their face.
John squinted. They were, in fact, George and Ringo. However, George didn't appear to be doing great. Paul noticed this, too.
"What's wrong, George? You seem to be out of breath."