Bombarded!

Various phrases were shouted at them, mainly about tribute bands and impersonations.
"You look just like them!" someone yelled, which especially angered John.
"We are!" John nearly screamed back to them, but still shouted. George ushered John forwards, knowing that he couldn't get into trouble now. John moved over to Paul.
"Paul, promise me that you'll work on the exact song that was advertised just a few moments ago. When we were reading about our future, I read that a few tapes had been given to you. I've got a feeling that this song was on one. Even if it's the most unfinished song you've ever heard, please, do that for me," John pleaded.
"Well, there's no reason as to why I wouldn't do that," Paul smiled.
"That means so much, truly. Thank you!" John exhaled relievedly.
He noticed a group of people who seemingly had an intent of following them.
John mentally begged for them to not be news reporters or anyone of that sort.
They were.
John sped up his pace, hoping the three other men would catch up. Luckily, that did happen.
On an unfortunate note, however, the news reporters were in fact following them.
More than that, the people were right behind the four men.
"So, how do you do it? How do you look exactly like the Beatles?" John heard. He looked back at the person who had asked that question.
"Because we are the originals, now clear off, 'ye' thick roach!" John retorted angrily, but was stopped from any further action by Paul, who pushed him away from the intrigued reporters.
No other words were said.