Chapter 1

Kaz

Shit, I'm not going to make it. Heh sorry guys couldn't keep my promise. Gramps, bros, I hope you achieve your dreams and I'll meet you up there. With this thought travelling through my mind I collapsed to the ground. My hand, now wet, sticky, and a vivid colour of red, was still applying pressure to my wound which was located on my left abdomen. I won't be able to survive this time, I've lost too much. Cough, Cough; some blood came out of my mouth during my coughs and I could feel myself slipping away. Guys I love you; thanks for everything. With that I finally lost consciousness and drifted through a vast black sea.

~~~

Luffy

"Vice-Admiral Garp Sir; sorry for interrupting your reunion but someone has collapsed on the sidewalk out front and they appear to be severally wounded." One of the lower ranking soldiers saluted to Grandpa.

"Where? Bring me to them. Luffy can I borrow your doctor?" Grandpa asks me and before I can say anything Chopper grabs his bag and walks through the hole Grandpa had made earlier. I follow suit, curiosity getting the best of me, and the rest of my crew follows. We walk out to the street and Chopper rushes off to where we can see someone lying on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood.

"Help me flip him." Chopper gets some people to flip the guy over and sets off to work on saving the man's life. I take a closer look at the man's face which was hidden behind a toque and send a glance at Grandpa. He also sends me a look and I know what he's thinking because I'm thinking the exact same thing: How and why the hell is Kaz here? After wrapping some of Kaz's wounds Chopper commands us to move her to a bed. I leave it to the rest of the crew and walk over to Grandpa.

"What do you think happened to her?" I whisper to Grandpa and we look to where Chopper was treating Kaz behind a white curtain.

"I'm not sure but with her anything could've happened and judging by her wounds it was a big fight. I'm not sure if she'll make it this time. She always gets into fights but this is the worst I've seen her. When was the last time you saw her?" Grandpa asks.

"Three-four months before Ace left;" I reply.

"Hmm I haven't seen her since the last time I visited you guys; I wonder what she's been doing?" I can tell that wasn't really a question directed to me but to himself and I was wondering the exact same thing. "Hey Luffy can you take her with you if she isn't up and well enough to travel when you leave?"

"Why don't you take her?" I ask Grandpa in surprise since he adores Kaz.

"Idiot," Grandpa hits me on the head and I grab it in pain, "she still hates marines and it won't do her any good to wake up on a marine ship." Grandpa dug around in his pockets until he pulled out a piece of paper that was folded neatly. He unfolded it and handed it over to me "You should watch out for that person as well, they've been causing more damage than you have and if you meet them you probably won't come out alive. You can keep that I have another one." I unfold it and I see a picture of Kaz with her hair blowing in the wind. Her hair was vivid red appearing to be covered in blood from her enemies and her green eyes appeared to have a hollow look in them wishing for everything to be over. I look down and notice that the name only states Grim Reaper instead of her real name. I'm guessing they couldn't find out her real name since few know it and it also appears that Grandpa hasn't recognized that it's Kaz either. Finally I look at the bounty; 1.9 billion Beri, it's pretty rare to see a bounty this high. What did she do to get it this high?

~~~

Zoro

"Since we found that person Luffy and Garp have been whispering over in that corner and Garp just handed him a piece of paper. I wonder what's up." Sanji puffs out a cloud of smoke and looks at us hoping that we had some clue. We shook our heads because we were just as clueless as he was. Garp and Luffy now make their way over to the white curtain where Chopper was patching up the strange man we found. They disappeared behind the curtain and muffled words could be heard. It sounds like they're arguing about something. This was getting more intriguing by the second.