Chapter 7

Kaz

"Time to find the flag before Luffy gets here. If Luffy finds out the flag's been stolen then he's gonna lecture the crew about it and I can't even imagine that true fully. Guess I'll do them a favour and get their flag back." I let out a sigh and start heading towards the flag room. A commotion outside peeks my interest and I peek out of the window to see Luffy there. Guess I better hurry up then. I speed up and slowly open the door to the flag room checking to see if there was anyone in here. Not seeing anyone I fully open the door and walk in.

"Oh there's the flag." I spot the flag attached to the wall right beside the flag of the Phoenix Pirates. I grab both of them and head out of the doorway.

"Kaz!" I hear Chopper yell and I turn around to see Chopper, Jiro, and Puzzle running towards me.

"Oh hey Chopper, Jiro, and Puzzle, I've got the flags." I say holding them out. "Here's yours." I hand Jiro the Phoenix Pirates flag and he opens it to make sure it was correct.

"Thank you." Jiro says giving me a hug and a huge smile.

"No problem Jiro." I say hugging him back before I let him go and start heading away. "We should be getting out of here and I have to get this back to the ship." I hold up our flag and head out again. I head to the closest window and open it. "See you guys later and Chopper don't tell Luffy about the flag being stolen, Okay?" After getting a conformation nod I jump out and start heading towards the Sunny. I spot the rest of the Phoenix Pirates there pulling on rope that's attached to their ship.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them. With one last heave I see their ship fly towards the shore and they turn to look at me in surprise.

"Those weird penguin things were trying to push our ship out to sea. Ahh they're after your ship now." The shortest one yells and points towards a dark cloud in the water.

"Oh don't worry about that Franky's taking care of them. See ya." I walk off towards the Sunny and just like I figured the penguins suddenly start running away. The Shark sub surfaces and Franky comes out of the cockpit shooting the penguins. I climb onto the Sunny and tie the flag back above the crow's nest.

"Hey Franky I'm gonna take a nap now." I shout down to Franky as he climbs aboard the Sunny.

"How did you get here so fast Kaz? Huh is that our flag?" Franky shouts back.

"Yeah I got it back and just hung it." I shout back.

"Super job. We owe you; why don't you come down here?" He shouts back while doing his Super pose.

"I'm good. I find it most comfortable up here." I shout back before drifting off into sleep.

~~~

Zoro

I turn the corner and spot the door to the flag room with Chopper, Jiro, and Puzzle standing there in front of it looking dazed. They were staring at a window that was open and I walked up to them.

"Where's the flag?" I ask Chopper but he just keeps staring at the window.

"Your friend took it and said something about putting it back on the ship." Jiro said and Chopper suddenly snaps out of his daze.

"THAT IDIOT; THIS IS THE THIRD FLOOR AND HE'S STILL INJURED." Chopper screams before turning around and sprinting down the corridor. I stare at him before running after him along with Jiro and Puzzle. We enter a staircase to find the others are running up the stairs and they stop when they spot us running down them.