Chapter 41

Two Years Later

Zoro

I can't wait; I'm so excited about meeting up with everyone again. The smile that was covering my face suddenly disappears. I won't see everyone though. About half a year ago Kaz completely went off the radar and there hasn't been anything heard from her. She just disappeared one day and never came back. She did leave a note and all it said was see you around. I let out a sad, depressed sigh and Sanji looks over at me.

"What's got you all depressed?" Sanji asks and I ignore him. Sanji goes to say something else but he's cut off by the sound of ringing. Sanji shoves his hands in his pockets and pulls out a baby transponder snail.

"Hey guys you there?" Franky asks when we picked it up.

"Yeah we're here," Sanji says.

"The marines are here and on the move so we've got to get moving out of here." Franky says and Sanji hangs up saying that we'll be there in a bit. We start heading back to the ship when a commotion from a nearby grove stops us.

"Do you think it's him?" Sanji glances at me and I look off in the direction of the noise.

"Only one way to find out and it probably is him." I say leaving the shit cook behind. When I get there I see Luffy take out a Pacifista and one comes at me and Sanji. We easily take it out and head towards the Sunny. Luffy stops to thank Rayleigh who had come to see him off and with that we get back on route to the Sunny. Some marines block us off but Perona takes them out with her negative hollows.

"I knew this had something to do with you people. Are you still hanging around here?" Perona asks and Sanji gets extremely perverted, like ten times worse than normal.

"What are you doing here still?" I ask her and I see she gets ticked off.

"Is that anyway to thank me for bringing you here? Anyway you guys have to get moving, marine battleships are appearing just off shore." Perona says and with that we get ready to run again. We start running again and I hear Perona shout something. "Tell Kaz hey for me and don't forget what I said Zoro." She yells and I just raise my hand to tell her that I heard. A shadow covers us and a high pitched voice yells down at us.

"Guys get on, we've gotta get out of here and like now." Chopper yells and we scramble onto the bird. When we all get on Chopper gets the bird heading in the direction of the ship and a couple of seconds later we're at the Sunny. Sanji gets a massive nosebleed from seeing Nami and Robin while Luffy goes gaga over Franky's upgrades. A cannonball hits the water right beside us and they fire three more. I draw my sword ready to take them out when the cannonballs just drop into the sea. Another ship places itself in between us and the marine battleship.

"That's the emblem of the Kuja," Robin trails off and then she continues on. "It's an all-female pirate crew lead by the Shichibukai 'Pirate Empress'." All-female that's new I think and spot Sanji, Usopp, and Brook looking at the ship through binoculars; Sanji's somehow turned to stone while Brook is shrinking back from the effect of her beauty and fear.

"Oh it's Hancock that was lucky. Come on let's set sail." Luffy says and we look at him in wonder.

"Do you know that Shichibukai?" Nami asks him.

"Yeah, I was sent to the Isle of women so they're all my pals." Luffy says and Franky adds air to the bubble cover causing it to inflate.

"Are we ready to set sail now?" Luffy asks Nami and gets a nod in response. "Well then, I have tons of things I've wanted to say to you guys all this time but for now let's leave it at this. Thanks for going along with my selfish whim for these past two years;" Luffy yells out and we set sail with smiles on our faces. I spot Robin scan the ship and she does a double take before speaking up.