Chapter 22

Kaz

"Kaz? Where'd you go?" Nami says but I ignore her.

"Not the time for that a submarine just surfaced inside the reef area and I have a feeling that they aren't here for the party like we are." I say and Nami goes to say something else when the sound of guns going off cuts her off. The group of people turned out to be wearing sombreros and a black outfit. The fatter man who was wearing a light brown poncho pulls out some guns and shoots up some of the tables the town folk had put out with food.

"Right everyone; this is an important message so pay attention. We are the Amigo Pirates, and this island is under our siege." Poncho guy says.

"Amigo Pirates? They don't seem like friends to me." I say and I side step Nami's punch. "Why were you trying to punch me?" I ask her and she glares at me.

"Now is not the time to be making stupid jokes. Go beat them up." Nami says and I shrug. I go to say something when poncho guy throws some maracas that explode when they hit the ground.

"What? What's going on?" Nami says.

"I don't know!" One of the boys says and a young girl wearing a marine coat runs past us.

"Watch out." Nami yells after the girl but the girl ignores her. I look over and see Luffy flick his finger towards the fire. I let out a sigh and at the snap of my fingers the fire dies out. A piece of wood and a frying pan fall out of the sky. A man wearing a chef uniform walks up to them before grabbing the pan and running at the pirates. He gets shot in the arm and Sanji helps him sit up. Luffy finally finishes eating and he walks over to poncho guy.

"I sure ate a lot." Luffy exclaims while patting his stomach.

"Who're you? What're you doing?" Poncho guy says.

"Hey flashy-hat, get lost." Luffy says.

"What?" Poncho says.

"That giant beetle won't become friends with a pirate. Just give it up." Luffy says.

"What was that? A 'friend'? You don't get it do you? I said I was here to take him." Poncho says emphasizing the take as he pulls out a lot of guns. He goes to shoot Luffy but all the bullets just bounce back at him.

"That won't work on me 'cause I'm a rubber man." Luffy says cracking his knuckles.

"A devil fruit user, huh?" Poncho says before he gets hit with Luffy's Gum-Gum Whip.

"Zoro, Sanji;" Luffy says. The little group I'm standing with decides to move over towards the other villagers and we stand there watching as the fight starts.

"Sure;" Zoro says already running forward with his swords out.

"I got it." Sanji says running a little bit behind Zoro. They easily take out half of the guys and I can't help but pout slightly.

"Why are you pouting?" Nami asks and I let out a sad sigh.

"I've been in a bad mood lately and I was hoping to relieve some of my negativity by beating up those guys but looks like I don't get to. I just get to continue on my bad mood track." I say and I turn back to the fight just in time to see Luffy get caught in a net. I look over to the guy who has the powers of the Ami-Ami (Net-Net) Fruit. He's a taller guy with a sombrero and a purple cloak thing on. He goes by Sir Largo and he carries a guitar around with him everywhere he goes. Zoro rushes at Largo only to eventually be caught in a net as well and the same thing happens to Sanji.

"Guess it's my turn." I say with a smirk on my face and I pull my daggers out. I twirl them around my hands when a voice speaks up.

"Don't do it Kaz he beat all three of them you won't be a match." Usopp says and I stare at him blankly.