Chapter 26

Kaz

"Billy;" Luffy says and I let him go so he can sit down on Billy properly. Luffy starts screaming for no reason and I roll my eyes knowing that no matter what I say he'll continue screaming. When we get out of the cloud I look back and blink a couple times at the size of it.

"Luffy you really did a lot of damage this time." I say and Luffy chuckles before returning to his normal size.

"Hey I'm back to normal; you gave me the storm clouds and Usopp provided me with the lightning what'd you expect?" Luffy says and I shake my head.

"I should've expected it. I was wondering why the lightning came earlier than usual; so Usopp played a role in that?" I ask and Luffy nods. We gently land on the deck of the Sunny a second after we see Nami almost faint. Luffy and I rush over towards the group that now surrounded Chopper who had caught Nami before she hit the ground. I follow Chopper as he takes Nami to the infirmary and I open the door for him when we get there.

"It's the after effects of the Daft antidote." I say after closing the door behind us.

"It is?" Chopper asks confused.

"Yeah the after effects of Daft are similar to having the common cold but it only last half a day not even." I say as I lightly pressed the back of my hand to her forehead and using my curse to check how she's doing.

"You seem to know a lot about the after effect of Daft." Chopper states and I just shrug.

"I've seen it once before. Anyway you should be able to just treat it as a common cold now." I say before heading out of the infirmary and climbing up to the crow's nest roof for some well needed rest. I know the others probably have questions and stuff but they can wait for another day.

"Nami-san;" I hear Sanji scream and I roll my eyes. Looks like Nami's up and about. I get up and jump down to the deck. I walk up the stairs beside Nami and stop beside her to talk with her.

"You might want to talk to Luffy. He seems really upset and it's good to have you back." I give her a smile and mess up her hair on her.

"Hey Kaz do you know how hard it was to get my hair to stay nice?" Nami yells at me but I just stick my tongue out at her before entering the kitchen. When the door closes behind me I feel my smile fall.

"A couple more days at the most;" I mutter before walking over to the fridge and grabbing myself some juice. I look over at the calendar that was rested on the wall. A couple more days and we'll probably reach our destination. I hear a ruckus on the deck and I looked out the window to see Nami, Luffy, and Usopp all fighting over a tone dial. I shake my head and walk back over to the table where I settle down. I place my head on the table and slowly drift asleep. I stretch my arms and walk onto deck to see that night has fallen. I hear some talking and I look to the steering wheel to find Brook there talking out loud.

"Hey Brook." I say walking up beside him and I see him jump a little.

"Oh it's only you Kaz that scared me." Brook says. "You guys have been on some amazing adventures."

"Don't count me in on it. I've only been with them since Water Seven and in a couple of days I won't be here anymore." I say and I sit on the railing.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm leaving when we reach Fishman Island possibly the Island before that. I'm not actually part of the crew."

"You seem like part though and everyone trusts you. I think everyone sees you as part of the crew."