Chapter 35

Kaz

"I'm just a freak who was too damn weak to save her family again." I say and I get up. I smash a kick into the crate I was just sitting on in anger before crouching down and placing my hands on my head. The tears start coming again and I can't stop them. "Why does this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this life? Why does fate always take away the people I care about? I'm just a big fucking bad luck magnet. I'm pathetic; that's what I am. I'm a pathetic bitch who can only get the people around her killed." I say in depression and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You aren't pathetic Rim-ya." Law says but I shake his hand off.

"I agree with Trafalgar with that. You handled all three of the admirals to let Luffy get by without having to worry about them and you stopped Akainu from killing me and Luffy. You were also able to knock about Blackbeard while he had the power of both the Gura-Gura Fruit and the Yami-Yami Fruit." Jimbei says and I suddenly stand up.

"Okay someone hit me." I say and everyone just looks at me like I'm insane.

"Why would we do that?" One person asks from the marine ship and I let out a sigh.

"Okay if none of you are going to hit me then I have to do it myself." I say walking over to the wall beside the door which just happens to be steel that's a couple feet thick.

"What are you doing?" Sachi asks as I tap along the wall.

"Looking for the thickest spot; Ah found it." I say when I locate the thickest spot. I place my hands on the steel and smash my head right into the wall. I hear everyone gasp and I pull my head out of the crater I just made. "I'll fix the wall later. I feel better now actually twice more should do the trick." I say before smashing my head against the wall twice more. I turn around and run my hand through my hair. "Sorry 'bout that. Had to get out of that damn depressed mood or else I'd be like that all day and I forgot about Teach for a second so I was punishing myself for that." I say and I feel liquid run down the side of my face. "Oops looks like I just injured myself again."

"Of course that'll happen if you bash your head against a steel wall." Everyone yells at me but I ignore them. I pull off my shirt and bunch it up before pressing it against my new injury on my head.

"Um weren't those two holes a lot worse a couple of seconds ago?" Penguin says pointing at my chest and I look down to notice that the wounds have started to close some, well to me it'd be some but in truth it's about a third closed.

"Yeah you're correct." Law says walking over and he starts poking around my chest. "This is interesting. The wound appears to be closing quicker than it naturally should be and it appears that it's naturally repairing any damaged organs and veins." Law says and I slap his hand away.

"Stop that or else I'll cut your arm off." I say with a deadly aura surrounding me and Law quickly backs away.

"You beast do you have a transponder snail?" Hancock asks Bepo and I can see Bepo's depressed again.

"We do. I mean yes we do sorry." Bepo says.

"We'll call the Kuja Pirate Ship and we'll hide Luffy on the Island of Women. The government shouldn't be able to find him there." Hancock says.

"Oh yeah thanks for looking after Luffy Hancock;" I say and Hancock looks at me.

"You're welcome. Wait how do you know my beloved? Take this Mero Mero Mellow." Hancock makes a heart with her hands and shoots a heart shaped beam at me.

"We're siblings and that isn't going to be of any use." I say yawning and I sit down on the deck. Everyone stares at me in surprise but I ignore them.