Chapter 19

Kaz

"Luffy that hurt you know." Usopp said rubbing his nose where Luffy had elbowed him.

"Shishishishi sorry about that;" Luffy says while grinning like the idiot he is.

"You're not sorry at all are you?" Usopp yells while hitting Luffy on the head. "Misa this is Luffy, our captain. Luffy this is Misa she's a traveler."

"Nice to meet you Misa;" Luffy says and he gets an idea. "Let's go sliding on those bars of soap." Luffy points at four bars of soap and we all shake our heads yes. We start running and jump onto the bars. We slide about halfway down the strip when those three fall and I burst out laughing. I gently step off of the soap and back onto solid ground.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask standing over then and they sit up.

"We're good. We've been through worse." Usopp says and I feel something hit me on the head. I quickly reach out and grab it before it hits the ground. It was a small green ball and suddenly more started falling down with all different colours.

"What the hell is this?" Luffy asks and I toss the ball up before catching it again.

"It's candy rain. It happens very little and it only happens in this area where it's still rarely seen." I say before finally throwing the candy in my mouth. At the mention of it being candy those three start catching some in their mouths and Luffy somehow manages to get an extremely huge mouthful. That idiot I think and the candy rain stops.

"Ahh it's done. Let's go on the water slide next." Luffy yells and he drags us off towards the slides. Before we can even do anything he has us sliding down the middle slide and I'm in front. A little girl passes us on her sea raccoon and I notice that we're nearing the bottom. Those idiots are going to make me land face first. I elbow Luffy and he lets me go. I quickly jump off the slide at the last second and land safely on the ground beside the girl. I turn back and spot those three idiots are as I predicted are face first in the water.

"You guys sure are idiots." The girl says while laughing and I nod my head in agreement.

"She is totally correct you know." I say and the three stooges sit up.

"You too Misa?" Chopper says and suddenly they look at the sea raccoon that was in the form of a yagara at the moment.

"What's that?" Luffy asks pointing at the sea raccoon.

"This is Nukki, a sea raccoon, and he can turn into anything." The girl says and Nukki turns into a penguin then a little red bird. Usopp and Luffy start freaking out about how cool Nukki is. Nukki changes back into a raccoon and I just shake my head at their stupidity. Nukki chuckles something and Chopper translates.

"He says that this girls name is Lina." Chopper says.

"The raccoon spoke." Lina yells with a surprised expression on her face.

"I'm not a raccoon; I'm a reindeer." Chopper yells at her when suddenly Lina's belly rumbles.

"Looks like you're hungry. Let's get you some food then." I say and Luffy suddenly pulls out a piece of meat from his pocket.

"Here you can have my lunch. Sure it's no pirate lunch box but it'll have to do for now." Luffy hands Lina the piece of meat and she gratefully accepts it.

"Wait you said pirate. You're pirates?" Lina asks looking at us and I point at those three.

"Those three are; I'm not. I'm just hanging out with them since I had nothing better to do." I say and Luffy looks at me with a pouty face.

"Anyways I'm Luffy; the man who'll be King of the Pirates." Luffy says while putting on his straw hat and posing.

"I'm the ship's doctor, Chopper." Chopper says also posing.