Kiri D. Kazuto Information

Full Name - Kiri D. Kazuto

Goes by - Kiri D. Kaz

Bounty - 1.9 Billion Beri under the name of Grim Reaper (Government doesn't know her name)

Gender - Female but pretends to be male and can actually pull it off.

Height - 5'9" (175.26 cm)

Age - 19 years old

Appearance - Long hair, which travels to just below her butt, and dark green eyes.

Background - Read if you want to know

Clothing - Baggy cloths with long sleeves (I'll let you imagine the colours), pants (usually jeans) and a toque (If you don't know what a toque is then google search it, I was imagining something along this design though http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/86/11/07/2/white-short-beanie-ski-cap-caps-hat-hats-toque_158372.jpg but with different colours when need be). Places her hair up in the toque and she wraps her chest to make it appear flat but to be extra cautious she wears the baggy upper wear. She also wears a small chain bracelet that has a straw hat, blue top hat, and a small ace of spades card charm on her right wrist. (A picture of the bracelet design can be found on my deviantart account chchadare but it's an image of what the bracelet will look like later; after the two year time skip)

Fighting - Prefers hand to hand combat but she can also use some weaponry like double sided daggers (http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/81/99/58709981/photos/undefined/knife.jpg), which she uses two of, and if all else fails she can use her power or 'curse' as she refures to it. Can use Haki.