ミ✮ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲┆[s. gojo + s. geto]

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: younger!satoru gojo x fem!reader x younger!suguru geto

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2611

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which a notable sorcerer cannot seem to keep his mouth shut and a girl's fantasy becomes her reality

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, all parties involved are aged up (18+), minimum dialogue but that's on purpose, hints at a threesome, a smidge of sexual themes, unintentional voyeurism, geto needs to get laid, not a lot of detailed smut because i'm a lazy bitch, no use of "y/n" 

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — READ WITH CAUTION: this fic is not really up to par with my standards (trust me to always be my harshest critic). also this whole chapter is just pure self-indulgence...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

。・:*:・゚★

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 young woman lived in a bubble. She came from a line of well-known sorcerers and that seemed to ultimately go to her head. The young beauty liked to pretend that she didn't understand why she received cold glances from the individuals around her—from her schoolmates specifically but she knew the reason. Oh, it was so obvious that it hurt her. Emotionally that is.

The aforementioned girl's strangely close association with two great, talented sorcerers—one of whom was her boyfriend—gave her this reputation of being a promiscuous slut who fucked them both and was a constant piece of meat for both young men to share. Those rumors were false. It hurt her to have to hear all the nasty gossip that was spread about her, but some things weren't so far off from the actual truth.

The girl with the ever-seductive smile did in fact want to be intimate with not only her highly gifted boyfriend but his best friend as well. Geto intrigued her to a point of no return even if the only person she should have focused her attention on was Gojo—her lover. He was the person the young woman's parents wanted her to marry. Perhaps because of the fact that their daughter hypothetically marrying the most gifted sorcerer who had ever lived came with advantages. Their reputation would soar. They placed a great deal of pressure on the young woman to keep Gojo around.

But, alas, her curious gaze seemed to be always transfixed on Geto and the way he would not-so-inconspicuously stop to stare at her body when they crossed paths. She adored to hold conversations with him and hear the dark-haired sorcerer speak of arbitrary tales that involved him and Gojo when they were still clueless first-years with no intentions of following responsibilities of any sort. The best aspect—the best physical aspect of Geto was oftentimes shown off when the young woman would stroll by his dorm room when the door stayed coincidently open.

Images of the troubled young man's toned nude body compartmentalized themselves inside of the female sorcerer's brain for the odd times when she had trouble falling asleep at night. She couldn't help but rub her thighs together just to soothe the growing heat between her limbs each time she thought about Geto in such a way. It was wrong. Then again, it's not like she truly cared. Unbridled greed was the only thing on the girl's mind. The notion of two guys wanting her fueled the fire in her soul.

The girl's immediate family may have been utterly oblivious to these needy inflictions, but not Gojo. The white-haired man had been highly intelligent ever since his earliest years and he could read into situations quite easily. When Gojo wasn't speaking it meant he was observing and when he was observing, it meant that he was coming up with ideas or opinions through his own judgment.