ミ✮ 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬┆[y. itadori]

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: yuji itadori x fem!reader

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2997

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which he flirts with a different girl and suffers the consequences

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, both parties are aged up (18+), no use of "y/n," porn with barely any plot!!, verbal degradation, minimal gaslighting, slapping, hints at a pain kink, orgasm denial because i'm evil, sub!yuji (hell fucking yes), yuji is also a little shit in this, i want to marry the reader so bad

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — basically, i lost sleep over writing this. i was so fucking hype!! dominant women just own my soul and this whole fic makes sense to me.

。・:*:・゚★

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 the tip of her nose in petite droplets like diamond-shaped rain falling down onto the thirsty soil after a drought but rather than feeding the ground with hydration, they fell neatly onto the bare chest of her boyfriend who struggled to catch his breath even if he was barely doing anything. Aside from looking all pretty and absorbed in a cloud of bliss as he lay on the squeaky mattress within the confines of his girlfriend's pink and frilly bedroom.

A stark reminder that his girlfriend hid deep, dark haunting desires beneath her girly exterior matched with precious bows and lace accents. She had the face of an angel with the thoughts of a sex-crazed demon to put it lightly—a seductive succubus who was rarely if ever satisfied sexually. It was a blessing and a curse. Especially when Yuji fucked up somehow. He got punished for fucking up. Like right now for example.

Tonight had gone just as planned: an accepted invitation to a wild party where Itadori could lose himself for a night while being accompanied by his heavenly girlfriend wearing a thigh-high dress paired with those red heels he adored so much and a fashionable necklace she received for her birthday just two weeks prior. No issues had arisen. Especially not when Yuji conversed with old friends and wrapped himself up in his girl's embrace while she left pink lipstick stains on his cheeks and jawline. To be fair, she would've loved to kiss him until his whole face was littered with them in an effort to show every girl who Yuji Itadori belonged to, but alas, she wasn't able to accomplish those possessive goals.

But then, the young man committed an atrocity: flirting with a different girl while his lover was fixing her makeup in the bathroom. What was he thinking? The short answer was he wasn't. Yuji wasn't thinking when he saw that other girl with her tits falling out of her dress. The supple flesh attracted him like blood would a mosquito. And once that bathroom door opened, jealousy flamed within our protagonist's body at the sight of some cheap whore—as she so eloquently put it—touching her man.

That's how Itadori found himself underneath his girlfriend in the comfort of her aforementioned pink and frilly bedroom, being used in the best way by the only woman he ever cared for. Her thighs had this hot, burning ache running through them as she continued her relentless up and down movements, only occasionally stopping the tormentingly pleasing action to slowly swivel her hips and send her pretty little boyfriend closer to the edge of brilliant orgasm.

Yuji struggled to keep his focus trained on his girlfriend seeing as she was constantly clenching around him, making it almost impossible to hold back his release for as long as possible. But he miraculously did. He couldn't—wouldn't do anything without her permission. Itadori simply had no power anymore.