ミ✮ 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬┆[m. fushiguro]

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: megumi fushiguro x fem!reader

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 3186

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which a snake on the loose causes panic within the fushiguro household

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, barely proofread, domestic content, snakes (some pythons are kinda cute...but as a chinchilla owner i would never—), minimal mention of an unwanted pregnancy, megumi is lowkey a bit of a himbo in this, fluff-ish stuff

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — it's my personal headcanon that megumi is a fan of snakes and would keep them as pets. idk he just seems like the type of guy

。・:*:・゚★

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 denying that she adored her husband. Like, adored him. She practically worshipped the ground he walked on, but not in a sense that would devalue herself. The respect that [Y/N] gave Megumi was like nothing he'd ever seen in his previous relationships. He too returned the favor and treated the girl just like how he was being treated.

From the beginning, [Y/N] knew it wasn't going to be a cakewalk to be in a relationship with such a closed-off individual and she didn't want it to be either. The girl appreciated the challenge, but maybe she asked for more than she could handle because two years after she and Megumi began going out, [Y/N] got knocked up.

No surprise there though. How could she not get pregnant when the young sorcerer was rarely if ever using a condom? Something about it being uncomfortable if [Y/N] recalled her husband's meaningless whines and complaints correctly. Well, they sure paid the price for it because now the two had a little girl to raise who would soon enough grow up to be an intelligent young lady with the majority of Megumi's facial features and [Y/N]'s intense attitude.

The world wasn't ever going to be ready for [D/N] Fushiguro. Neither were her parents to be fair. [Y/N] already knew that her baby girl wouldn't take any shit from anyone and especially not the boys around her. But before any of that could happen, [Y/N] and Megumi still needed to familiarize themselves with a proper parenting style that would transform their kid into a model citizen of society.

It's not like they were doing a terrible job, but it was clear to see that they were first-time parents. [D/N] didn't have a proper sleep schedule yet and sometimes would be up playing with her building blocks at eleven o'clock at night while her dad was downstairs in the living room trying to sort out paperwork and her mom would be in the room down the hall, either cleaning out snake terrariums or feeding the slithering creatures.

And apparently, since both [Y/N] and Megumi were night owls, their daughter was soon taking after them and creating her own sleep schedule that was not ideal for a toddler. Nothing changed tonight either. It was ten-thirty and the Fushiguro household was very much alive and awake. [Y/N] had been preparing a nice warm bath for [D/N] while the little girl was in her crib playing with a stuffed fox that she got for her first birthday.

As [Y/N] took her hand out of the water after making sure the temperature was just right she stood up and walked out of the bathroom so she could get her daughter and clean the little one up. While passing by the staircase, [Y/N] heard the frustrated groans of her husband from downstairs as he stressed over various documents. The woman just smiled to herself about the fact that Megumi had the same reaction each time when it came to filling out whatever papers needed to be filled out. Being a sorcerer never got easier.